Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AsterSalonen

I had/have hair loss problems. I *think* it is a bit better, however my temples have started to lose hair. It did come back a bit, but now it is gone again, worse. I only noticed the other day,
for goodness sake. I thought I was doing better.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

melfish

VIP Member
Hmmm 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just don’t know. I’ve stopped blow drying unless I have to and use the bare minimum dry shampoo these days (my hair is super fine and it’s humid here so sometimes it’s a necessity). I do have- but haven’t yet consistently used- The Ordinary serum for hair density. I’m not expecting much from it tho- anyone tried it? I keep forgetting to use it because you’re meant to apply it to clean hair at night, and I never wash my hair at night.

Now, if I could just take all the hairs that have started growing on my chin, lip, cheek, below my brows and other unwanted places in last couple of years and pull them through the top of my face instead of them poking through the middle and bottom (like the play dough barber shop man’s hair!), I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be receding at all. I know that as you age, things head south with gravity, but I never thought that meant your head hair would migrate to your lip, chin etc 😔
I have that serum too, but I forget to use is. Sometimes I put a rosemary hair-growth oil on the right side, but I don't like how it makes my hair feel or look. Smells good though, all herbally and hippy

Colin

I am yet to find leggings that are truly squat-proof, as in they don't ride down and leave you with a baggy crotch and you need to hike them back up
Stronger leggings are amazing. They ain't cheap though! I have two pairs, wear them for working out very intensely several times a week and they look great.

Mselvista

VIP Member
I was wondering that - are these leggings photos older than the new hair ones?
She does this a lot, takes a run of photos or does a number of videos (just changing her top or perhapd popping an oversized hacking jacket over the top) in one day. One selfie she put up had been up on her Pinterest for a few weeks. There's very little that's spontaneous I would think. That's why her reply about pics of Sylvie being popular was so disingenuous. Something like "probably, I've no idea". BULL. SHIT.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She does this a lot, takes a run of photos or does a number of videos (just changing her top or perhapd popping an oversized hacking jacket over the top) in one day. One selfie she put up had been up on her Pinterest for a few weeks. There's very little that's spontaneous I would think. That's why her reply about pics of Sylvie being popular was so disingenuous. Something like "probably, I've no idea". BULL. SHIT.
And so when she asks in one video if people would like a slutty perfume video (or whatever it might be), or says in the next video loads of people DM'd her, in actual fact the videos are probably one after the other give or take a glasses chain or tweed jacket. #influencerhacks

melfish

VIP Member
Not quite. He was the last editor of Sky magazine before it folded, and then went on to launch Zoo and was editor at large there and at various EMAP titles.

There's nothing wrong with writing about tv, and when it is done well, it is a joy to read. Writing about tv is where Charlie Brooker and Grace Dent started, excelled at, and have risen to far greater heights as a result. Hogan isn't anywhere near as talented as either, and so he belittles and caricatures others. Lowest common denominator writing (if you can call it that)
I like my version better 😆

MakkaPakka

VIP Member
I love leggings and wear them all the time (despite being shorter and heavier than She Here). BUT: always with a skirt or dress.
Btw I get mine from Uniqlo - Airism for summer, Heattech for winter.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Unpretty one! Not unpretentious one
I did wonder 😂
Never known David Baddiel referred to as 'unpretentious'.
I always wonder how Frank Skinner is still friends with him as DB seems to constantly throw him under the bus. Anything at all dodgy now with the benefit of hindsight - 'oh that was Frank's idea'.

MrsBubz

I think when leggings brands say squat-proof, they mean they don't go see-through. I just want 'em to stay up
Sweaty Betty are definitely squat proof then! Worth grabbing a pair in the sale (around £50 but 100% worth it) - think you can return/exchange them if they don’t do what they say…

rosemarina

VIP Member
I'm confused about the doubling in size comment. What's she on about? Can someone explain the relationship between leggings and bloat? How can some make you bloat and others not?
It’s a Spanx thing. Some people find that they bloat loads after putting them on. So I hear 👀.

• Sad

Baroo11

Agree! I jumped on the bandwagon and have actually bought them and shipped them here in Canada to me because I love them so much. I just get basic bitch black opaques but they work wonders.
I’m a basic bitch to in my black opaques. Apart from my Halloween pair for broomstick riding.

• Haha

melfish

VIP Member
Do you remember what the BP med was called, @Valiofthedolls?

If you aren't biotin deficient (which can cause follicle damage), taking extra isn't going to do anything. It's water soluble and your body can't store it. You will just pee the excess out

I am not anti supplement or anything. I take about 50 damned pills a day 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

HowardMoon

VIP Member
The post was quite long and detailed but was only up for 8 minutes so the poster must have had cold feet. She said she had liked a comment on Twitter criticising something about Sali and Sali has given her a very ‘disgusting’ and ‘evil’ response which was actually discussed on Tattle and the blocking of her and her husband on Twitter and Facebook and online stalking her began

It's live on the last page, but quite a few things don't add up and lots reported it.

They've been asked to email tattle with some proof. So many do sign up on here to post stuff to smear and discredit. If I was to bet I'd place a very slim chance on it being real. This is the internet, anyone can sign up and post anything.
Ah ok. Well that makes sense. She seemed very annoyed. Who knows? 🤷‍♀️