Sali Hughes #41 Head and Shoulders above the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it caused by hanging out with a load of influencers and not wearing a mask? Or sitting in Hershesons with no mask? If only we could be sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know I'm late to this but those trousers are SO unflattering and really wasn't worth going to Hersheshons for that bun, looks like she didn't brush her hair and did it herself on the train sans mirror. She looks very uncomfortable. Who goes to those events, who are they for?

You'd think almost 2 years into the pandemic she would be more wise to this
True though, she's only just recovered from the last terrible bout of sickness

Reactions: 7
The trousers make her look totally out of proportion. There was once upon a time I thought her dress sense was amazing but not anymore

Reactions: 9
Yeah, maybe early 2010s I thought she had a great dress sense, can't remember when it went to shite

Reactions: 4
Was it caused by hanging out with a load of influencers and not wearing a mask? Or sitting in Hershesons with no mask? If only we could be sure.
Well exactly. Another meal (Jamie Genevieve) where in an enclosed room the seats at the table looked close together, the birthday shindig for husband in the pub, the Selfridges meal, the Soho Radio thing with guests, the Hershesons appointments, the on stage thing with Giovanna Fletcher and others, the wrapping day for Beauty Banks etc etc.
No evidence of masks or any distancing at any of them. Not that they are mandatory I know but blimey a bit of sense should be required when she is freely mingling with so many different groups of people now.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, maybe early 2010s I thought she had a great dress sense, can't remember when it went to shite
Even as recently as 4 years ago I loved her dress sense. She's trying hard to do this Brooklyn hipster type thing and she can't pull it off

Reactions: 4
She looks very uncomfortable. Who goes to those events, who are they for?
@HotesTilaire said she looked uncomfortable too and I agree. I was wondering if it is because she could not control the photos. Her physical image is so tightly controlled with (I imagine) filters, lighting etc that random rogue photos likely to end up of SM might cause a bit of concern.
We have probably seen those odd trousers in selfies before, but she no doubt tweaks the photos until they look fine.

Reactions: 12
@HotesTilaire said she looked uncomfortable too and I agree. I was wondering if it is because she could not control the photos. Her physical image is so tightly controlled with (I imagine) filters, lighting etc that random rogue photos likely to end up of SM might cause a bit of concern.
We have probably seen those odd trousers in selfies before, but she no doubt tweaks the photos until they look fine.
No doubt they were horribly expensive and us beefies just don't get it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even as recently as 4 years ago I loved her dress sense. She's trying hard to do this Brooklyn hipster type thing and she can't pull it off
Actually you're right, think it was about then I started to go off her dress sense. Struggling to remember anything pre-pandemic and am scarred by the cosseting loungewear and Hush trackies of doom.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel for them all to be honest, personally due to my huge chest I prefer head and shoulders upwards. only. That photo looks like Sali was pushed to the front and half of the others are trying to hide behind her/each other. They should have insisted on a “shoulders-up” shot as they might have been less self conscious (although then we might see the filter-free faces in more detail). It’s actually a shame as a photo shouldn’t be the cause of so much shame or scrutiny. Even a “selfie” of them all would have been nicer.
Ironically I think Sali is pushed front and centre because she’s slim.This has made it impossible for her to do her thigh gap fart pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel for them all to be honest, personally due to my huge chest I prefer head and shoulders upwards. only. That photo looks like Sali was pushed to the front and half of the others are trying to hide behind her/each other. They should have insisted on a “shoulders-up” shot as they might have been less self conscious (although then we might see the filter-free faces in more detail). It’s actually a shame as a photo shouldn’t be the cause of so much shame or scrutiny. Even a “selfie” of them all would have been nicer.
Ironically I think Sali is pushed front and centre because she’s slim.This has made it impossible for her to do her thigh gap fart pose.
This is a really good analysis. I suspect you‘re right on all counts.

Reactions: 5
Obviously I’m projecting all my own insecurities (massive boobs make me look wiiiiiddddeeee) I can just see 3-4 me’s and an uncomfortable slim woman in terrible trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know a couple of women who have a thigh gap naturally. Obviously I avoid standing next to them. They are slim but it is just how they are built, it’s not a gold standard and definitely not usual. Posing obsessively to pretend you have one is absurd for someone in their 40s. Have some self respect.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.