Sali Hughes #41 Head and Shoulders above the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H&S ad/BTS (sort of) on SH’s insta now!

ETA SH role in the campaign is ‘educator’ 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God she looks so awkward and uncomfortable. That part where she tries to.pose resting her hand on her chin is so cringy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She (here) says the ads ‘should be coming out soon’. They’ve been out for ages Sali you massive bell end, it’s pretty obvious you are promoting these ads because you are being told to.
Also, the latest OOTD makes her look like a 90s school boy who’s grown out of his school trousers already and is going to see his Nan after school so is wearing the jumper she knitted over his uniform

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Because of my job I'm always testing different products so can't stay loyal to one particular brand however much I love it."

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just had a look at the video on her grid and it reminded me of something she said in her Friday video about not speaking in "my usual unscripted style". Does she really think it's not apparent that she looking at notes when she's talking? Very obvious in this video when she talking about difference scalp skin types (!) but is generally in videos and it always amuses because of the "unscripted style" comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
...and she believes that scalp is skin. GROUNDBREAKING stuff there.

(if H&S works for you, that's great - but it's really NOT the solution for all scalp problems. The SLSs can cause irritation and dryness)

• Haha
oo interesting tip, what’s the science behind it?

getting nervous cos I’ve been borderline hirsute since 20 so dreading it getting worse with age. Threaders told me I was “the hairiest white girl”, I knew it was bad when I went to Turkey and the local barber offered to shave me. Pcos tests inconclusive, and GP said there was no point to them anyway. Has anyone tried electrolysis?
Didn’t work for me, my facial hair is dark and coarse and it came back with a vengeance. Thinking of laser now.

Reactions: 1
She's referring to herself as an 'educator'! Jesus the level of smug is off the scale here.
I'd like to have heard the discussion that settled on the term 'educator'. In fact I'd love a real BTS - e.g.how the brand chose SH to play the part of the 'skincare guru', what discussion there was about any reference to her own use of the product.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I checked and she hasn't replied to the comment asking if she uses it herself. Someone else replied to say there's a colour protect range

My guess is she was probably hoping no one would ask that question

• Haha
I checked and she hasn't replied to the comment asking if she uses it herself. Someone else replied to say there's a colour protect range

My guess is she was probably hoping no one would ask that question
My guess is that they'll have discussed how, if at all, she would respond to such a question. Cld it even be an H&S person who helpfully dropped in with that response? Maybe I've become too aware of the big business behind these 'relatable' posts but I imagine these campaigns are controlled to the nth degree.

Reactions: 12
I'd like to have heard the discussion that settled on the term 'educator'. In fact I'd love a real BTS - e.g.how the brand chose SH to play the part of the 'skincare guru', what discussion there was about any reference to her own use of the product.
Yes doesn't 'educator' sound like a bit of a get out clause - as if she can distance herself from the actual product? She says she has been working with H & S this year, but as far as I can see there have been 2 sponsored columns in magazines (where she again studiously avoids any mention of personal use) and this one day of filming. Nice work if you can get it!
And today's vid is the very first mention of H & S on her SM, when we all know it has been a while.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.