Sali Hughes #40 The carbon footprint on that hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re embracing your grey hair then surely you don’t need to colour your roots? That’s kind of the point.

also, thought she was allergic to toner?

Reactions: 8
I do find it grim getting your hair done for free time after time while you swan into the salon in your Prada brothel creepers and your Dior bumbag. I couldn’t look the salon girls on minimum wage in the eye.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Is this a thing, getting your hair done in two different places?
Yes, I used to and know quite a few others who do so too. In London, stylists and colourists often move from salon to salon as it is usual for them to rent their chair. Some clients follow their colourist/stylist when they move, others clients stay loyal to the salon.

For reasons unknown, I got a 10% discount at a big name West End salon for quite a few years. Given the prices, I loved it. When the discount was relinquished (as it had been given to me in error as they thought I was a blogger), I went elsewhere as I didn't feel the results were worth the full price.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I do find it grim getting your hair done for free time after time while you swan into the salon in your Prada brothel creepers and your Dior bumbag. I couldn’t look the salon girls on minimum wage in the eye.
It's gross. The more money these insta-idiots have, the less they pay for stuff. Just pay for the haircut Sali, ffs.

Reactions: 18
It's gross. The more money these insta-idiots have, the less they pay for stuff. Just pay for the haircut Sali, ffs.
It’s especially gross in this current climate. My poor hairdresser has lost loads of clients due to them still being too nervous to return to the salon. How could you possibly feel good about taking soooo many freebies??!!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I always felt bad when I popped into my salon for my gratis fringe trim.

Getting free hairdo's that cost hundreds of pounds when you're wealthy is gross. She writes a few lines for the Guardian, and spends the rest of the time influencing and showing us her tayters. Surely she is not worthy of the freebies?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Getting free hairdo's that cost hundreds of pounds when you're wealthy is gross.
It is gross. Why can't she see that?
Horribly I suspect that far from feeling shame she revels in the fact she can broadcast she gets it free. Makes her feel superior and special.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I agree it should be taxed. There is a limit on how many times you need to visit the same salon to “review” it’s calibre. In any case she only sees the same person (Hiya Luke) so it absolutely isn’t a review of the salon.
If she is getting free hair do in exchange for being a human advertorial she should pay tax on the gits she receives just as people pay tax on their salary.

Reactions: 19
I can imagine she thinks something like "I don't pay and rightly so because when I go to get my hair done I'm WORKING"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.