Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, I have hesitated to use it until we are in winter - hoods, hats and boots weather as I’m nervous of that! And I don’t even go out much!
Don't look at Hiron's thread - some 'freaks' on her FB group wear SPF 50 when they work nightshifts indoors. Such is the fear of a rogue shaft of light hitting their unblemished visages.

And yes poor Sali without IG :cry: Who will care for the caregivers?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Wouldn't it be great if instagram just disappeared off the face of the earth right now. Imagine all the influencers panicking and scrambling as their meal ticket vanished into the ether along with their ego strokes and freebies, and then they all had to go and get real jobs.

I think the world would be better for it

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Wouldn't it be great if instagram just disappeared off the face of the earth right now. Imagine all the influencers panicking and scrambling as their meal ticket vanished into the ether along with their ego strokes and freebies, and then they all had to go and get real jobs.

I actually think the world would be better for it
Yet Tattle remains 😂
It is hilarious to imagine IGers staring gloomily at their phones pondering the point of their existence - 'but nobody will know what I had for tea?'

• Haha
Reactions: 28
"Nobody will know what I wore today" 😢
Will Sali dip her dainty Prada clad toe back into the world of Twitter?
It is crazy to think how many people's entire 'careers' rely on IG. They literally can do duck all without it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
At least the solid colour looks better than the weird French tips that looked like dirt under her nails, but damn they’re still soooo thick. Might be time to bust out the wallet and actually pay a decent nail tech for once 😬

Reactions: 13
Sorry - which was the nail strengthener people kindly recommended a few months ago? I didn’t get round to buying it and I really need it again
Don't know if it's ever been mentioned here but I get great results with good old-fashioned Nunale cream. My mum used to use it. My local Boots has recently stopped stocking, but I buy from Amazon. I notice a difference when I stop using it for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
God she’s exactly the protagonist from Gone Girl isn’t she. “I never eat cake. Look at my thigh gap. Maintenance shag. Chilli banana.”

duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
At least the solid colour looks better than the weird French tips that looked like dirt under her nails, but damn they’re still soooo thick. Might be time to bust out the wallet and actually pay a decent nail tech for once 😬
how dare you SHE PAID
can't believe you would suggest otherwise, absolute TROLL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.