Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I'm mortified for her.
Why put this stuff on the Internet?
I still can't get over the creepy aspect of your partner taking photos of you sleeping.
It may be normal, I've no idea other than my own experience and it definitely seems very odd to me.
Sali and Dan were bored this morning and didn't know what to do with themselves....
The whole post smacks of desperation. Jack Monroe evokes her cat, Sali uses Sylvie when nothing else will cue twee replies.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My husband jokes about recording my snoring , I wake myself up sometimes and I sympathise with him, he snores too and it’s a pain in the arse.

If he actually did it, recorded a video or took a picture I’d be bleeping livid and feel humiliated.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is the aim though? Is it meant to be relatable? I am grossed out by both the dog hair on the pillow and the overweening narcissism of it all. A multi-photo post and a story? Really?

Reactions: 15
My husband jokes about recording my snoring , I wake myself up sometimes and I sympathise with him, he snores too and it’s a pain in the arse.

If he actually did it, recorded a video or took a picture I’d be bleeping livid and feel humiliated.
I know! I get some people do it and each their own. But it feels an invasion when you are at your most vulnerable. And as you say humiliating.

Reactions: 4
I know! I get some people do it and each their own. But it feels an invasion when you are at your most vulnerable. And as you say humiliating.
Did you see that photo Russell Brand took of Katy Perry?, years ago now. She’d been woken up suddenly by him and he took a picture then tweeted it.

It went viral and I felt so sorry for her, why would he do that other than to embarrass and control.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Did you see that photo Russell Brand took of Katy Perry?, years ago now. She’d been woken up suddenly by him and he took a picture then tweeted it.

It went viral and I felt so sorry for her, why would he do that other than to embarrass and control.
Reminds me of the photo Rory Mcillroy's then fiance took of him sleeping, and then tweeted (Caroline Wozniack I think?).
He was completely humiliated and the relationship never recovered.

Obviously not saying this is the dynamic with Sali and Mr Maier.
Just that it is an odd thing to put on the Internet.

Reactions: 8
What is the aim though? Is it meant to be relatable? I am grossed out by both the dog hair on the pillow and the overweening narcissism of it all. A multi-photo post and a story? Really?
The dog hair on the bed reminds me of the woman that went into hospital with stomach pain and the Dr found a 2 inch wad of cat hair in her vagina 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Like others, I just don’t get it.

I can’t do selfies anyway (I am literally the episode of Friends where Chandler makes involuntary hideous faces every time the shutter clicks), but I just can’t understand the sleeping ones or the privacy invading “this is where I sleep/ maintenance shag/ whatevs” either.

Especially when you’re famously on a tremulous voiced video recording accusing people of commenting on your private life.

It is utter attention seeking

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a theory... She Here has a wheel of fortune style random content generator that she spins for ideas in between adverts. It has sections on it that say
Dog. Shoes. Potatoes. Chilli Pickle. Handbag. Melted Cheese. Selfie. Selfie. Selfie. Selfie. Selfie. Today it landed in between dog and selfie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
But guys, lads, mensches… we know that she’s not actually asleep? It’s staged. Not sure if that’s better or worse, but it’s definitely not #prettyhonest 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve had really bad keratin keratosis pylaris sp? (Chicken skin) On my arms lately, in fact it’s actually become problematic. I’m sure exfoliating makes it redder, anyway I’ve been using glycolic acid on it and it’s really working! #influenced

• Heart
I bought both a scalp brush and Portrait of a Lady because of recommendations in this chain of threads. Oh and those Korean peeling mitts a while back. #influenced

She seems to be pulling the hair extensions to the front so you can't the ends of her own hair.

I bought both a scalp brush and Portrait of a Lady because of recommendations in this chain of threads. Oh and those Korean peeling mitts a while back. #influenced
Those mitts are grand, I got some too and my rough skin on my arms is so much better.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.