Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JFC, that misogynistic arse, Hogan, is making social media capital out of joking about women’s safety…

E0601FAE-1AF5-43A5-8558-854F6CE0CDE2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She really does surround herself with the best of men. Such good people! A mensch!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
While the bus advice was absolutely ludicrous I can't bear men like him using it as an opportunity to gain Twitter clout

• Angry
Reactions: 22
While the bus advice was absolutely ludicrous I can't bear men like him using it as an opportunity to gain Twitter clout
Not his place to make this joke at all. What a bell end.
Wondering in She Here has advised her other half to delete his dreadful Sutcliffe joke yet.
I don't see the point of taking to social media to discuss the horrendous safety issues facing women if you are going to let that level of comment pass unchallenged...made by someone living under your roof helping to bring up the next generation on men.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Why? Why would you put your most private moments on the Internet? I don't get it.
And this is her public IG account - through which she seeks to build engagement with people she doesn't know in order to promote products to them - not the private IG account she has for sharing content with friends and family.

Reactions: 10
Sorry - which was the nail strengthener people kindly recommended a few months ago? I didn’t get round to buying it and I really need it again

Not his place to make this joke at all. What a bell end.
Wondering in She Here has advised her other half to delete his dreadful Sutcliffe joke yet.
I don't see the point of taking to social media to discuss the horrendous safety issues facing women if you are going to let that level of comment pass unchallenged...made by someone living under your roof helping to bring up the next generation on men.
The Sutcliffe 'joke' is still there :sick:
Bloody awful too.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Found it - CND also had to revisit “here’s one moisturiser now piss off” good thread. Sales been eating all of the teeny tiny cakes at afternoon tea and beginning to bravely overcome her fear of selfies. She’s thrilled to be back in shops as she “treasures” them

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’ve had really bad keratin keratosis pylaris sp? (Chicken skin) On my arms lately, in fact it’s actually become problematic. I’m sure exfoliating makes it redder, anyway I’ve been using glycolic acid on it and it’s really working! #influenced
My previously painfully pimply upper arms can attest to the efficacy of oops channelled She Here for a minute there ... I had good results from Ameliorate (original pongs awfully, Orange Blossom pongs like retro suntan lotion, Rose is nice if you like rose) and Dr Sam's Flawless Body Therapy (not cheap but worth it IMO - thick, rich and really moisturising, sinks in fast with no smell).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I first tried Palmers with AHA/BHA but nothing changed, I am now using 5% glycolic toner I impulse purchased in primary to try on my hair/scalp

Reactions: 1
Just to match my beef face, the top of arm chicken skin is fairly normal, but occasionally it takes over the bottom of my arm- the whole way round (unless this is something else, it could be) tiny red dots on the top like a shave rash except it’s not shaved, the hair is still there, and flat bumps on the underside.

The Sutcliffe 'joke' is still there :sick:
Bloody awful too.
This casual "joky" misogyny is just as bad as the overtly nasty tit. Actually it's worse in way because it's so insidious and normalising. All the men in her life seem to be fond of it and I doubt she challenges it; she'd prefer to just get on her soapbox on twitter for likes and retweets

• Sick
Reactions: 17
This casual "joky" misogyny is just as bad as the overtly nasty tit. Actually it's worse in way because it's so insidious and normalising. All the men in her life seem to be fond of it and I doubt she challenges it; she'd prefer to just get on her soapbox on twitter for likes and retweets
The Plymouth shooter was a monster though, wasn’t he.

Reactions: 4
Just to match my beef face, the top of arm chicken skin is fairly normal, but occasionally it takes over the bottom of my arm- the whole way round (unless this is something else, it could be) tiny red dots on the top like a shave rash except it’s not shaved, the hair is still there, and flat bumps on the underside.
I had it mainly above my elbows. A few goes with the Korean mitt and it's smooth as marble. I didn't use any lotion on it. I never use body moisturiser though

I read that glycolic acid really helps, so you may have luck now you're using that

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I mean the other half and I have been known to take a cute picture of one or the other snoozing (usually avec pisică tbf) but wouldn't dream of sharing them on the socials.

Upside Instagram is dead tonight, does Sali still exist if there's nowhere to post her dreary shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Upside Instagram is dead tonight, does Sali still exist if there's nowhere to post her dreary shite?
We are providing a valuable service in keeping her online existence alive tonight. She might like to show a little gratitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I first tried Palmers with AHA/BHA but nothing changed, I am now using 5% glycolic toner I impulse purchased in primary to try on my hair/scalp
I'm sure you're already well aware, but if you're in the sunshine, use a high strength SPF. I did the scalp thing, sat outside without a hat and I've never experienced scalp sunburn like it.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm sure you're already well aware, but if you're in the sunshine, use a high strength SPF. I did the scalp thing, sat outside without a hat and I've never experienced scalp sunburn like it.
Thank you, I have hesitated to use it until we are in winter - hoods, hats and boots weather as I’m nervous of that! And I don’t even go out much!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.