Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she didn't like powder blushers. Pretentious twit makes an exception for Hermes. Can't stand this woman.
Ha, She Here particularly liked blushers called Deep Throat and Orgasm a few years ago (some of the comments were brilliant).

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That's not really true is it, Guardian? You've turned off comments on all Sali's columns!

The first comment I read mentioned 'a passion for surface'. I was like that once, repeating stuff Sali had said as if it were the greatest nugget of wisdom

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Ok well she used to be steak not cake and now she’s some kind of LA girl with tattoo eyebrows hair extensions for days squoval nails and making a big deal about once eating a cupcake

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Ha, She Here particularly liked blushers called Deep Throat and Orgasm a few years ago (some of the comments were brilliant).

Wow, she's all over the comments. I wonder why her ego is so reactive. A differing opinion is an attack on her very self that must be defended to the death. She can't let anything go

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The faux self deprecation of it all just kills me. I'm the whitest, tiniest, most teeny weeny person ever!

I'm such a unique and interesting little flower and there has been no one like me on the face of the earth, ever!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She used to be all about the savoury, not sweet.

"Cheese, not chocolate. Vodka, not gin. Brunette, not blonde"
this cracks me up so much because to a certain extent you literally can't help what you like the taste of? I can just imagine SH eating or drinking something she hates because it matches her image, struggling through a chic vodka tonic when all she really wants is a deeply uncool bright pink fruity cocktail

no wonder she's so snippy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
this cracks me up so much because to a certain extent you literally can't help what you like the taste of? I can just imagine SH eating or drinking something she hates because it matches her image, struggling through a chic vodka tonic when all she really wants is a deeply uncool bright pink fruity cocktail

no wonder she's so snippy
Yes. She's so incredibly prescriptive, full of "rules" and absolutes. Not to mention always viewing herself through the eyeballs of others. It must be exhausting being her.

Reactions: 14
It's just embarrassing for someone who is 46 to be so image obsessed

I mean, I know we all like to show our personality but our self image won't crumble if we're seen to be 'uncool' in any way

She used to be all about the savoury, not sweet.

"Cheese, not chocolate. Vodka, not gin. Brunette, not blonde"
do brunettes taste different to blondes?

😈

You (and Sali) may be responsible for my untimely passing. I hope you’re happy!

C65E9AED-9C2A-4C46-A36A-06ABBB022B9E.jpeg

⚰

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's just embarrassing for someone who is 46 to be so image obsessed
I know. I mean, one consolation of growing older is not caring so much about all that crap, surely? Just being confident in yourself without needing all this external validation and having to be perceived a certain way

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.