Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she is following Alice Evans who is trying to shut this place down. Alice has also offered money to anyone that can reveal/Dox the identity of anyone posting on the Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans thread. It’s in the Celeb forum and worth a read.
Sal you are the reason I joined this site. You have great connections and you are a good influencer/tit beauty journalist but most of all you bulldozed a decent person out of a job so do one.
Why would she pay for that information, like what would she do with it? She's not friends with Eric Joyce by any chance, is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Dan, I’ll pretend to be asleep and you can take a quick snap”

Dis she whip off the TORTOISESHELL PANTOS and forget the glasses indentation is still visible on her nose?
I really think this is pathetic, she's 46 years old for God sake, and she does it so often too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Dis she whip off the TORTOISESHELL PANTOS and forget the glasses indentation is still visible on her nose?
😲
Why? Why would you put your most private moments on the Internet? I don't get it.
And didn't she make a fuss when someone asked to see her perfume collection, that was in her bedroom, as her bedroom was completely off limits these days? (due to stalkery creepy trolls).

Reactions: 20

Look how fake that face is. Those eyebrows, they will be turning the sort of purple shade she uses on her hair in a few years.
I dislike her attempts at “bae caught me sleeping” partly because from the shots she here herself has posted her bedroom looks like a student house and partly because I think her husband is a piece of work. It depresses me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I only just relaxed my cringing hole after the public toilets selfie. Fake sleeping photo has tipped me over the edge again.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why would she pay for that information, like what would she do with it? She's not friends with Eric Joyce by any chance, is she?
What I don’t understand is what exactly they think they can do with that information. People here are just gossiping and commenting on publicly available information and images. There’s no harassment or defamation here. I guess the law is another thing Sali isn’t an expert on

• Haha
Reactions: 13
White bed linens and dogs don’t mix. The dog hairs on the pillow are grim.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I’ve no idea but she’s another that wants to control the narrative just like Sali and if people aren’t blowing smoke up their arses then ……..
Alice has accused this site of encouraging violence, abuse snd the doxxing and trolling of children.
And I quote “I’ve been looking into it, and so far, the accusations of pedophillia and bestiality amongst the users of Tattle Life cannot be proved”.
I wonder when Sali actually started following this woman?
Sorry ladies I won’t derail anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They also eat in bed, which I don’t hold with, I’m afraid. Although as a student with a divan in a white room with a painted over fireplace with junk lined up on top, I certainly did!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
They also eat in bed, which I don’t hold with, I’m afraid. Although as a student with a divan in a white room with a painted over fireplace with junk lined up on top, I certainly did!
I expect that's maintenance food though!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
If my partner kept taking photos of me sleeping I would have a word. It is so bleeping creepy and wierd.
Either that or it is staged. So I withdraw the creepy bit and it is just wierd.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If my partner kept taking photos of me sleeping I would have a word. It is so bleeping creepy and wierd.
Either that or it is staged. So I withdraw the creepy bit and it is just wierd.
It’s definitely the latter, look at how tightly closed her eyes are, and how clenched her jaw is. Also, I imagine their house constantly stinks of dog, no matter how many expensive candles she burns.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I don't understand this need she's developed to fake-document the most quotidien elements of her life ... to what end? Can a person be that needy? Or has she lost touch with reality to the extent she thinks anything she shares is fascinating? Is there no internal voice telling her, these beans are not interesting. No one cares about your stupid beans. As for the fake-sleeping, just wow

When someone asks Dan what his wife does, do you think he says, "She's an influencer"? Or does he lie?

Oh good grief, now it's on the grid as well

Or maybe I hadn't refreshed the page 🤪
Is she buying followers? Why has her count jumped to 192K?

ahaha, it's so obvious she's holding her head in that position, otherwise her face would be smooshed into the pillow. What a twit

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.