Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can somebody, anybody with a blue tick just innocently tweet the editor and tell them it teaches us nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she trying to say she has green eyes? Or does she mean eyelids?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God help us, there's another perfume video up

There's no such thing as a 'regular' perfume size. Usually perfume comes in 30ml, 50ml or 100ml and prices vary accordingly. What an idiot

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Moss, guacamole-on-the-turn, beer bottles, sprouts and 1970s avocado bathrooms. Evoking all the autumnal feels in me today ✨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Guacamole on the turn is the strangest description ever. What next, the colour of wilted lettuce, milk on the verge of becoming sour, almost stale bread, the colour of hardened cheese that has been left in the fridge for too long?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Guacamole on the turn is the strangest description ever. What next, the colour of wilted lettuce, milk on the verge of becoming sour, almost stale bread, the colour of hardened cheese that has been left in the fridge for too long?
I'm having flash backs to Jack Monroes rotting E.coli salad silage pesto.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
God help us, there's another perfume video up

There's no such thing as a 'regular' perfume size. Usually perfume comes in 30ml, 50ml or 100ml and prices vary accordingly. What an idiot
Cloon Keen Atelier… did she say it smelled like mashed potato…

Sali y u hate Stila

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see she survived the columnist cull.
I do wonder whether being Guardian beauty columnist - or its Beauty Editor according to her agent's website - adds so much to what she can charge for advertising beauty products on Instagram that she was prepared to reduce or waive her fee if she could continue. (Not sure I'm pleased to have become so cynical/questioning.)

Reactions: 12
Oh and I’ve got more botanical beef with her. These are not “wild flowers”, you eejit!

BD726A46-FE5E-4862-A26A-451A42B2DC77.jpeg

And just look at the Lumene jamboree that Little Miss Never Does PR Events went to… (she’s tagged by Lumene)

50B6CC89-41A7-40D0-A4F7-954792508B2D.jpeg

6FD0847E-ED06-4C55-A7D7-98474A67CF6C.jpeg

Luxe hotel shared by another beauty writer, perhaps Sali was home to her bed.

Surely all of this has to affect your feelings towards a brand compared to others who have no budget for all this schmoozing?

ETA: Haha, I’ve just spotted The Hair in that middle pic. Could pick it out anywhere 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Green for autumn?
tumblr_n4wy8eAslh1s0my1wo1_500.gif

She Here went to an event instead of setting up shop in someone's cafe for the day and holding court?

I can't decide whether that's progress or a downward slide.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do wonder whether being Guardian beauty columnist - or its Beauty Editor according to her agent's website - adds so much to what she can charge for advertising beauty products on Instagram that she was prepared to reduce or waive her fee if she could continue. (Not sure I'm pleased to have become so cynical/questioning.)
She’s clinging on to that column for dear life as it’s the only thing left that gives her any journalistic credibility anymore (well, until you read it that is)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How many times do we think She Here mentioned she was a vegetarian? I'd say 5 at a conservative guess.

I actually think her column was less bad than it has been for a while. An incredibly low bar I know. But she mentioned more than one item, and didn't waffle on about herself so much. It was still badly written and ended on the excruciating not forgetting your greens quip (my bet is she thought of that first then wrote the article around it). But for a first effort - a solid 3/10.

Awful sinus related jaw pain means for my health I cannot watch the perfume video. Clenching makes it worse. But I saw in comments she will be doing a 'slutty perfume' video by popular demand natch. Is this true? Just imagine the tortured and quite revolting analogies she will come up with :sick: (on trend green emoji).

• Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.