Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she post this?? 😂 I thought the jumper had a fleck at first, but it seems to be her mucky mirror…

5F7E32BA-4BD6-4995-BBF2-2CC2AE614E84.png

Brands, brands, brands… so dull.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
the other day she was complaining about autumn clothes, now she's stoked... 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I posted before about an Irish influencer that's a Sali wannabe and who writes like her. Well she's done it again "Hair is far more than surface"
Her hair looks kinda trump voting soccer mom on a day she couldn’t be bothered tho, is that the subversive bit?

How can she post this?? 😂 I thought the jumper had a fleck at first, but it seems to be her mucky mirror…

View attachment 798517

What are all the blobs?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I posted before about an Irish influencer that's a Sali wannabe and who writes like her. Well she's done it again "Hair is far more than surface"
I've always wanted to like her and tended to give her the benefit of the doubt ( some of her earlier writing about her mother I found very heartfelt) but Jesus I'm done now! Notions!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pretty Honest had a list of idols (or was it beautiful women?) and I don't believe Jane Fonda made the cut. Also, why is everything always always about her? "I had the battered vhs tapes, she taught me what it was like to a girl" etc. She's the interviewer, not the subject
Exactly this

View attachment 798517

‘(Bought everything)’ from TK Maxx

Her TM shade is Groenland...
View attachment 796592
Guys, I’m starting to think that She Here might not be that great at colour matching you know. Previously I thought that her face, neck and ears really were all totally different colours

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She really needs to review the best lint rollers. And see if a can of Mr Sheen and a microfibre cloth can go through business expenses. Love the blonde hair though.

Edit - spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 798517

over-consumption, over-consumption, over-consumption ... also dull
Did she roll around on a '70s shag-pile carpet before she took this? How on earth?

I don't think her hand fits in that XS pocket, guys. Arket should do something about that, like make a size S idk

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure years ago she used to say her shade was Alaska, and her Bobbi Brown shade was Warm Sand. I have similar colouring and bought both of these when I used to hang on her every word and they were way too dark / orange. And I'm not even 'that' pale
No idea why she insists she has a yellow undertone when she is clearly a cool undertone.

Reactions: 6
Has anybody else noticed the hair clip/alligator clip she's been recently wearing? Why would you be photographed with that in your hair? Or are Chanel making them now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
No idea why she insists she has a yellow undertone when she is clearly a cool undertone.
She said you should choose a yellow base regardless of undertone. (I disagree and I don't want to look "warmer")

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She said you should choose a yellow base regardless of undertone. (I disagree and I don't want to look "warmer")

Poor old Michelle Heaton. She made bitchy comments about her before. Something about her botox being Jordan's sloppy seconds.

And 'stoked'? Someone's been watching too much Home and Away.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I've never understood the yellow foundation thing. I remember on shb being told it would balance out pink tones (as it happens I have yellow and pink undertones so can go cooler or warmer...I'm a blessed neutral lol) but given sali's previously white porcelain skin with cool greyish eyes and dark brown ashy toned hair.....why would you wear a yellowy, warm toned foundation? I'm baffled.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the duck is that trench coat thing?
Also you’re out for anniversary dinner and taking ((bad) photos of food and selfies in the toilet (of the same outfit as earlier but with addition of ludicrous coat) 🙄
And why “obligatory”???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
What the duck is that trench coat thing?
Also you’re out for anniversary dinner and taking ((bad) photos of food and selfies in the toilet (of the same outfit as earlier but with addition of ludicrous coat) 🙄
And why “obligatory”???
I thought the same. If indeed it was paid for no need to tag/share so why not just keep this private.
She behaves like a 20 year old

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.