Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I've never understood the yellow foundation thing. I remember on shb being told it would balance out pink tones (as it happens I have yellow and pink undertones so can go cooler or warmer...I'm a blessed neutral lol) but given sali's previously white porcelain skin with cool greyish eyes and dark brown ashy toned hair.....why would you wear a yellowy, warm toned foundation? I'm baffled.
I think we are starting to see, she knows absolutely nothing about colours

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Obligatory Lav Selfie’ should be a band, if it isn’t already.
Are the five food and beverage shots also obligatory? What a load of old bollocks. The attempt at wry self-awareness doesn't make it any less tragic

Romantic dinner thinking about the gram the whole time

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I think her whole life now is a homage to Madonna. In many ways.
This morbid self obsession was echoed by Warren Beatty re Madonna.

CWR63pnUkAA_dsF.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Why does she feel the need to say “we paid”?

Paying is NORMAL.

I always read it as “we paid, but we could’ve got it for free. How wonderful we are to pay our way.”

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I know. It's like she wants a round of applause for her benevolence. At least that's how it reads

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How dare you all say she isn’t good with colour?
She used some photos of the Queen and called it a book wrote a book ON colour about the Queen!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I will never understand the mental process that makes a full grown human think that they have to stand in the toilets of a venue taking a picture of their outfit to share on the Internet. Go and enjoy the evening that you paid for. Stop lurking in the bogs on your own like a fuckin weirdo in a flasher mac.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It just occured to me so I'm sharing it here: to me influencers are the televangelists of this era

• Wow
Reactions: 22
What the duck is that trench coat thing?
Also you’re out for anniversary dinner and taking ((bad) photos of food and selfies in the toilet (of the same outfit as earlier but with addition of ludicrous coat) 🙄
And why “obligatory”???
I have a memory of her on one of the ITB things talking about how much she 'loves me a coat', how she and Caitlin and Lauren never get photographed on red carpets because they wear coats over their gowns and so are asked to enter the venue through the rear. I think in her world, wearing a coat is another cool quirk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Imo yesterday's photos were all about eliciting the question from multiple followers "what film did you see?" Click-clickety-click, witches!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So full of herself, sad witch at nearly 47 standing in the bogs taking a photo of herself. Yes you should pay you freeloading bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bit extreme. You having a rough day?
Sorry apologies for my language. I'm sick of these people getting free stuff and then getting paid a fortune to advertise it. Sali especially irks me as she is so dull, humourless, devoid of any personality. Her rudeness and arrogance the way she talks to people is awful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry apologies for my language. I'm sick of these people getting free stuff and then getting paid a fortune to advertise it. Sali especially irks me as she is so dull, humourless, devoid of any personality. Her rudeness and arrogance the way she talks to people is awful.
She is terrible as an IGer. Her content is so dull and self obsessed. So is most IGers I get that, but Sali's seems to be one endless humble brag or just brag. Always to boast about something or sell something.
Even her 'candid' shots have to prominently feature expensive shoes or a bag.
I just get no warmth or humour from her IG at all.

Reactions: 15
She is terrible as an IGer. Her content is so dull and self obsessed. So is most IGers I get that, but Sali's seems to be one endless humble brag or just brag. Always to boast about something or sell something.
Even her 'candid' shots have to prominently feature expensive shoes or a bag.
I just get no warmth or humour from her IG at all.
Yes icy cold with a sneer. All these years I’ve followed her I’ve never once seem her laugh or make any quick witted reply. Dreadful interviewer, terrible journalist. Constantly eye bleeping herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.