Sali Hughes #38 True to size. Mine is XS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you need a skincare fridge when there are children going to school without anything to eat

can we just end the human race now please?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Has anyone else noticed she’s saying “Hiya” less?

Has anyone tried the Trinny stuff? I quite like the stacking concept!
I have! Love the BFF perfector, usually just wear it, but the tinted one is good too. Have some lip to cheek and some eye colours and they’re SO quick. The countour stuff and bronzer I’m not dying about, and prefer my Lisa Eldridge highlighter over the Trinny. Defo recommend though, they’re great quality!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you need a skincare fridge when there are children going to school without anything to eat

I suppose the expensive pointless fridge is sleight of hand to distract from the expensive pointless mirror slipped in at the end there (which probably is the whole point of the column).

Reactions: 11
A skincare fridge sounds like the greatest load of shite ever. Where would it even go? We don't all have skincare rooms with "the same amount of product as a regional Boots" (or whatever the quote was)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She did an ad for a special bathroom recycling bin a while ago, didn't she? Another pointless product, guess she just hasn't received payment from the fridge companies.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ. The Wannabe Sustainability Queen’s crown slips right off.
She says they’re pointless, so why a column? Desperately trying to be relevant? She doesn’t even mention environmental impact.

Funmi raved about these last week. Hopeless.

ETA: Funmi Fetto also recommended the one from Net a Porter. Press release ‘journalism’. Scroll down to her “I couldn’t live without…”
Jesus FC - what is it with these 'beauty fridges'? Are their kitchen fridges so full of Hellmans, there's no space for a tube of eye cream and some face masks?

I think I'd prefer to use it for the heating option - fill it with Cornish Pasties not Cooling Gels!
1631357853016.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
These beauty fridges if you look at the back are the same as bog standard travel fridges that'll plug into your car cigarette lighter. Only at least twice the price

£100 Vs £35
Screenshot_20210911-114501_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210911-114518_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Amazon product

So they'll have a noisy fan and be inefficient but they have a heat function, which maybe you could warm a toastie in?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Has anyone tried the Trinny stuff? I quite like the stacking concept!
I love the eyes and cheeks, bronzer and BFF eye. BFF skin was a bit meh, the de stress was awful (clung to every tiny imperfection and magnified it). I hate the ‘just a touch’ as it’s really hard to work with; too much is cakey and clingy, the right amount is patchy. I use a stack as my daily quick face but use Mac F and B for foundation.

Reactions: 4
I remember CT talking about her husband never seeing her without makeup in the ITBW and that she gets up and reapplies it before he wakes up. Why is she here saying that CT hasn’t said this? Unless (I am being very pedantic here) she is referring to the exact ‘headline’ about teaching Kim K to sleep in her make up, rather than the more general point about never letting her husband see her without make up, therefore she sleeps in her makeup? Ugh, I’m overthinking this. Don’t know why I’ve even bother to type it 😂.
Basically she’s talking balls.
Charlotte Tilbury Really Did Teach Kim Kardashian to Sleep in Her Makeup
CT has definitely brought this up A LOT, not sure if I first saw it on the In The Bathroom but I know I was surprised at the uproar over the past few days about it because she’s been saying the same thing for yeeeeears.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
How the hell is it possible to keep your partner from ever seeing you without makeup? It must be very stressful to have to keep that up. Does she never get really sick and can’t be bothered or go swimming with her children? She can’t like herself much.

Reactions: 10
Aghhhh.

Her question is totally unclear in terms of its relationship to the photo. Then the sweet woman asking for make up deets gets Snippy Sali. CANT YOU SEE WHY I ASKED THAT QUESTION YOU IMBECILE?!

She’s so bloody rude!!!
2B48CEB1-1757-4732-891C-54CBD8BF4471.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Exactly. The question doesn't even need to be posed, for duck's sake. That she even indulged it speaks volumes. And her objection wasn't based on ethical or even sustainability grounds.

Column recipe: dump two expensive, unnecessary objects into a word salad and press send

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And her objection wasn't based on ethical or even sustainability grounds.
Yes her objection seemed to be 'look I've already had three ALRIGHT? '
Who the duck has ever had four makeup fridges 😂 The woman is ridiculous.

Aghhhh.

Her question is totally unclear in terms of its relationship to the photo. Then the sweet woman asking for make up deets gets Snippy Sali. CANT YOU SEE WHY I ASKED THAT QUESTION YOU IMBECILE?!

She’s so bloody rude!!!View attachment 757747
And in answer to this question I don't want to see any more makeup launches for at least a year. The market is competely saturated.
But time to crank up the fear you are missing out on new products #overpricedautumnalstuff

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Queen of sustainability, eh. The world definitely needs more make-up launches!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Her job is to foster women's insecurities and FOMO so they spend more money. That's it. That's her whole job. She is just a cog in the capitalist machine. The waffle about sustainability is just that

People rightly taking the piss out of the column 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
CT has definitely brought this up A LOT, not sure if I first saw it on the In The Bathroom but I know I was surprised at the uproar over the past few days about it because she’s been saying the same thing for yeeeeears.
You're right, she talks about it in this video.

• Sad
Aghhhh.

She’s so bloody rude!!!View attachment 757747
Haven't "loads of you" been in touch about X or asking her to do a video about Y recently. Odd

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.