Sali Hughes #38 True to size. Mine is XS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah who knew beauty fridges would be the line in the sand 😂
But seriously the privilege oozed from that column. Four fridges, presumably unrequested and all received ungratefully. So about £500 of stuff.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Do you think Sali ever asks herself why she has so many threads here? Or would that require too much insight and self-reflection?

Reactions: 24
and this exchange.
She insisted on having those comments removed ages before! A couple of boring men made a couple of comments about beauty being shallow or something. And Sali, we actually prefer DRAGGING SITE if you don’t mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes her objection seemed to be 'look I've already had three ALRIGHT? '
Who the duck has ever had four makeup fridges 😂 The woman is ridiculous.

And in answer to this question I don't want to see any more makeup launches for at least a year. The market is competely saturated.
But time to crank up the fear you are missing out on new products #overpricedautumnalstuff
I’m excited to see whether there’s a greater PRfail than Jones Road tbh
She insisted on having those comments removed ages before! A couple of boring men made a couple of comments about beauty being shallow or something. And Sali, we actually prefer DRAGGING SITE if you don’t mind.
Not enough context, she makes it sound like the Graun site has trolls within it. By “a couple of boring men” did you suspect Niv and Hogan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From the Grazia piece on her bleached to duck hair:
"The condition of my hair has changed slightly too. For me it's actually a good thing. I always had soft, floppy hair and now I've got a bit of grip and plumpness, and my hair now holds a style much better than it used to."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Btw why hasn't the Guardian removed comments from Jess Cartner Morley's fashion column? They attract quite a bit of criticism, SH would call it trolling....

Reactions: 17
From the Grazia piece on her bleached to duck hair:
"The condition of my hair has changed slightly too. For me it's actually a good thing. I always had soft, floppy hair and now I've got a bit of grip and plumpness, and my hair now holds a style much better than it used to."
in every cloud there is a blonde lining

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean, I compare her to someone like Angie from Hot and Flashy. I've never had a critical thought about her. Now why might that be? 🤔
And why does Lisa Eldridge, who has an amazing career, lovely husband, makeup and jewellery line, wealth, never get the same comments? A mystery, I tell ya!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If you Google troll site tattle is the first hit with a thread that helpfully explains what trolling actually is. Sali agreed with this description of trolls and wrote about it, untill she got an active thread 😆

Screenshot_20210911-202148_Brave.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Btw why hasn't the Guardian removed comments from Jess Cartner Morley's fashion column? They attract quite a bit of criticism, SH would call it trolling....
A little while ago, just out of interest, I read the btl comments on all the Guardian 'lifestyle' columns. As well as JCM on fashion there are columnists writing about food, music, travel and parenting and there's the facility to comment on all of them (except for SH's column).

On all the columns there were a quite a number of critical and piss-taking comments - possibly even more than I remember of the comments on SH's column.

Reactions: 15
If only my algorithm of her was XS, If I see her on my IG one more time pledging what autumn makeup review she should do…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.