Sali Hughes #38 True to size. Mine is XS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the Moonwalk not covering the distance of a marathon? May be what she's (rather misleadingly) on about

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I get my eyelashes and eyebrows tinted before I go away so I at least look like I have some features without having stuff running off my face with pool water/sweat/sunscreen. The realities are that most of us don’t constantly pose for selfies on holiday because we are doing stuff. Especially since we had to start either packing it all or fitting it in the teeny plastic bag.
Same - but we don’t lie about it being the mascara/eyebrow pencil/moisturiser in the national press!

Reactions: 6
She signed up to the Great North Run which is a half marathon. This was YEARS ago, before the whole “never have and never will exercise” nonsense.

Reactions: 7
Well I never. Quizness has been recommissioned. No accounting for taste 🤷‍♀️

That seems to be about the first series being commissioned. No mention of another series?

Also: https://premieredate.news/tv-series/7254-tom-allen-s-quizness.html

Reactions: 5
I'm from France (although just for clarity - am not Vanessa Paradis :LOL: ) and everyone there swears by Brewers Yeast for hair strength. Also I think on previous thread some of you recommended glycolic acid on the scalp but can't remember!
I take Brewer's Yeast daily and I swear it makes my hair better and stronger, but I don't know if it does anything for hair loss and it might be a placebo effect. But if I stop taking it, I believe I notice a difference.

Reactions: 5
Do you take the capsules or powder?
Little brown tablets like Marmite flavoured sweets - buy them from a local pharmacy and just take a randomly poured handful daily. I think you're not supposed to exceed 6 tablets a day, so I usually end up taking 4 or 5 with food.

Reactions: 4
Oh god, I will die laughing… #science #nerd #sciencenerd

210C00D9-8B71-4853-8535-4FD911C30BA6.png

CRINGE!!

It’s so heavily filtered it looks like a 1980s advert. Laboratoires Hûghes anyone?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Little brown tablets like Marmite flavoured sweets - buy them from a local pharmacy and just take a randomly poured handful daily. I think you're not supposed to exceed 6 tablets a day, so I usually end up taking 4 or 5 with food.
I take these - usually take 2 with each meal - and before you ask, I don't think drinking 2 pints with each meal has the same effect :LOL:
Amazon product

• Haha
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
@AsterSalonen this is waaaaaaay late but I've been catching up on threads and wanted to recommend something for hair loss as I didn't see anyone mention this (sorry if anyone did and I missed it!)
Flaxseed oil supplements have helped me loads. I have extremely thick curly hair so my issue wasn't so much the look/feel of thinner hair but the fact that my shedding meant I clogged the shower drain every time I washed my hair and I had to take apart the hoover every few weeks because my hair fucked it up. I'd seen flaxseed oil recommended for hair loss and after about a month of taking it the amount of hair I lose each hair-wash has literally halved. My mum also started taking it as she was concerned about losing more hair as she into menopause and she has noticed less hair fall too.
Obviously maybe it just works well for both of us, it's not going to be a miracle for everyone but it's cheaper than a lot of the hair-specific supplements (its always in the penny sale at holland and barrett if you're in the UK).
It also is a great source of omegas if you're vegetarian!!

Reactions: 14
It puts me in mind of a very patronising ad in the style of a Victoria Wood sketch:

“Are you 100% happy with your intimate lubricant? No? Trust Laboratoires Hûghes to get it right when it matters most…”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It puts me in mind of a very patronising ad in the style of a Victoria Wood sketch:

“Are you 100% happy with your intimate lubricant? No? Trust Laboratoires Hûghes to get it right when it matters most…”
Your fanny wants this - not cystitis!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.