Sali Hughes #38 True to size. Mine is XS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell us again Sali how you can eat all the carbs, hate exercise, and stay a teeny tiny extra small size 8 in your 40s
Wonder if she still rides the Peloton? , her sex face on that bike is pure comedy gold , I can still see it now 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Nadine Baggott writes an occasional (monthly?) article for the Saturday Times Magazine listing 20 products within a particular theme. This week's theme is 'beauty cheats'.

I wondered whether the top rated readers' comment was having a dig at SH's style of writing.

1630803780809.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As others have said wearing a billow-y loose dress when you know you're going to eat a lot is hardly a revolutionary idea! I had a navy one from Cos I wore all the time a few years ago. But it required ironing before wear and I've become lazier 😅

I get the impression Sali's sharing her outfits more and more because she thinks she's a stylish person and that people are looking to her for fashion advice. Baffling. I also wonder whether she's hoping for more fashion journalist work?

Reactions: 15
I get the impression Sali's sharing her outfits more and more because she thinks she's a stylish person and that people are looking to her for fashion advice. Baffling. I also wonder whether she's hoping for more fashion journalist work?
She has no background in fashion. She probably hasn't even been to a show

Reactions: 9
Nadine Baggott writes an occasional (monthly?) article for the Saturday Times Magazine listing 20 products within a particular theme. This week's theme is 'beauty cheats'.

I wondered whether the top rated readers' comment was having a dig at SH's style of writing.

View attachment 745879
Nadine is also very open about all the treatments she has, including those with needles.

Reactions: 14
I love Nadine's column in The Times magazine. Lots of products with photos and a succinct description of them. There's no waffle about olfactory onanism and LA producers and their psychedelic drugs. If I want beauty waffle I go to Alice du Parck's Instagram where she describes perfumes in such a fabulous, descriptive way. She has such a genuine open manner and a beautiful voice.

Reactions: 7
Nadine is also very open about all the treatments she has, including those with needles.
Nadine has her own issues re declaring stuff on IG and making claims around having scientific knowledge (which gives her more authority talking about ingredients and technology) when her degree is in social science and her work background is beauty journalism.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I watched the latest make up reel there. A joint venture between Jones Road and Sali's New lash therapist. But absolutely not an ad 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
After a 6 year sabbatical though. It would appear this new therapist has created lashes like none other gone before her..........

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did she put a disclaimer to apologise about her hair etc at the beginning of the video? It looks exactly the same as it did in all her other holiday videos 🤷🏼‍♀️ A right mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the time of all those ‘no make up selfies’ famous people were doing for no reason I read a really good article (can’t remember where!) showing all the ways they were in fact wearing something and it was eye-opening. Lash extensions, tweakments, fillers, microblading, light therapy to even out skin tone etc. So when Lucy from Nottingham* or whoever did it too funnily enough they didn’t look like these ‘stunning natural beauties’. Was very interesting. I felt quite foolish for falling for it all.

* imaginary normal person!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What happened to that video that was being re edited due to all the questions that needing addressing?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.