Sali Hughes #38 True to size. Mine is XS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this really a how-to for her followers :rolleyes: or is it an opportunity to show off/fish for compliments? It reeks of desperation to me
Why mention the holiday weight gain? We can't see it anyway. Deffo fishing for compliments.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
1 of course she has the smallest size, clarified as an 8 - I do kind of like it
2 she got asked about her dog hair on the mirror - was a positive gush about happy home but she was non comittal
3 those Chanel sandals are ugly AF and she wouldn’t wear them if no name. Bulkier Birkenstock’s (and I love an ugly shoe)
4 I love my grensons as so comfy out the box - no blisters like with my docs but not really weather for them yet.

Reactions: 8
Not sure if the gunk is on the mirror or her dress, but either way, why would you post this on Insta? It’s one of six pics of her in the same dress. Repetition seems to be her thing now. Or her attempt at a ‘thing’.

View attachment 745108
Those sandals are completely hideous. And she had the nerve to have a go at people who wear Teva sandals.
I actually got a minor bit of sunstroke sitting in the park today 😂 So no thick dresses and clumpy shoes yet.

I can just imagine Sali being one of those ones who fancy themselves so teeny weeny and thin they feel the cold terribly (not criticising anyone for who this is genuinely a thing 😢 - I could just see Sali fancying it as a choice).

Reactions: 8
The constant need to consume and be publicly applauded for it. So weird.
Also... which women haven't twigged that an oversize midi dress with no waistline is an easy wear? And guess what? you can wear various shoes with it. And duck me sideways...you can even put a coat on over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The constant need to consume and be publicly applauded for it. So weird.
I know! Who could be bothered.
I put on some clothes and seriously never look at them or me again until bedtime. Hence going to the shop with Mr Tumble stickers on my chest my grandaughter put there that I had forgotten about.
The need for random strangers to tell you how marvellous you are for dressing yourself and buying stupidly expensive shoes is quite barmy.
And has she stopped her brief flirtation with #buyingvintage? She seems to be on a mission to buy masses of new stuff.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I know! Who could be bothered.
I put on some clothes and seriously never look at them or me again until bedtime. Hence going to the shop with Mr Tumble stickers on my chest my grandaughter put there that I had forgotten about.
The need for random strangers to tell you how marvellous you are for dressing yourself and buying stupidly expensive shoes is quite barmy.
And has she stopped her brief flirtation with #buyingvintage? She seems to be on a mission to buy masses of new stuff.
So strange, can't quite fathom it either. What is she trying to prove?

Reactions: 5
I just don’t see who it’s for? If I had the money for designer dresses and bags and shoes I wouldn’t be looking to a beauty Instagram influencer. She’s not even a fashion journalist. Baffling.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.