Sali Hughes #38 True to size. Mine is XS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your hair loss is PCOS related, I cannot recommend Time Health’s inositol supplement enough. It’s improved my thinning hair in a way I never thought possible after two decades of gradually losing at least half my hair. It took at least three months of consistent daily dosage before I saw a difference, and it’s not cheap, but hey ho! Time Health produces the 40:1 myo and d-chiro ratio that is the key; when I previously took a cheap myo-inositol supplement bought from Amazon, it didn’t have the same effect.
sorry a bit off topic, but does this help with other pcos stuff too? I’ve kind of looked into it but got so confused with the different types that I forgot about it again!

Reactions: 1
Can I pick your brains please? Since collective knowledge is strong in these parts.

I have had hair loss problems for the last two years. Some hair seems to have grown back in but it is very bumpy and brittle. My new anxiety game is to check how strong and bumpy each hair strand is, by stretching and breaking it, yay! Can anybody recommend any conditioners, oils, supplements that might improve things? I have taken most of the obvious hair loss supplements.

Recommendations have to be cruelty free soz and thank you.
Conditioners and oils will do very little. You need to treat from within, and also look at your diet - eat more protein and take collagen/drink bone broth.

My sister has issues with hair loss caused by extreme stress. She went to see someone at Philip Kingsley and it has really helped her and her hair has grown back well. However, the texture is different, possibly because of her age/hormones levels. (She's 48)

This might be worth considering in as much as our hair texture changes as we age, and hormonal contraception, pregnancy and going through the menopause will also impact our hair in so many ways.

It might be worth working out the root cause (pun not intended) and seek treatment accordingly, but as I said in the first instances, conditioners and oil applied to the hair itself will not change its texture or make it stronger.

Not just a pretty face, useful as well
Not even, hun, not even

😂

As for Hogan retweeting himself, is that not like laughing at your own jokes? Or liking your own comments
Full disclosure: I laugh at my own jokes. When they’re actually funny.

Calming pipette of psychedelics????
Omg. I thought you were taking the piss! I went to check… I can’t believe she actually wrote that!

The downside to skincare’s explosion in popularity over the past decade is skin inflammation from to

Pass-agg hat tip to Caroline? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Speaking of Friday night TV did Sali's husband's quiz (can't even remember the name - of the quiz not the husband) get cut short mid run? It was meant to be 6 episodes but I'm fairly sure they weren't all shown. I might be wrong.
I watched one and it seriously was one of the most baffling things I have ever seen. Like jaw droppingly wtf - and not in a good way 😬
You are right. They filmed 6 but only 5 were shown. It was so tit 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I tried Skin and Me for pigmentation and gave it a run of six months , didn’t see any improvement on mine , I know we’re all likely to respond differently but still .

How’s this for verbal bollocks.
Instead of wittering on about pipettes and Gary Cooper could she not have even briefly explained why, for her, the Skin + Me results have been 'great'?
A completely uncritical ringing endorsement for the company her friend works for 🤔
Plus I am genuinely interested to know what gap these micro doses fill when you also have Botox, tweakments etc.
How long can she go without an article/IG about her tweakments and Botox? Instead of mentioning them briefly in comments. She will talk at length about her hair change and breast reduction but not that. Why not?

Reactions: 18
Random thought: Sal’s photo in the guardian today has been filtered TF (never mind the tweakments). The sooner they bring in legislation where people have to say photo edits have been used, the better.

Reactions: 12
Instead of wittering on about pipettes and Gary Cooper could she not have even briefly explained why, for her, the Skin + Me results have been 'great'?
A completely uncritical ringing endorsement for the company her friend works for 🤔
Plus I am genuinely interested to know what gap these micro doses fill when you also have Botox, tweakments etc.
How long can she go without an article/IG about her tweakments and Botox? Instead of mentioning them briefly in comments. She will talk at length about her hair change and breast reduction but not that. Why not?
Alice Hart-Davis wrote recently in the Telegraph (in the context of Marc Jacobs posting pics of his face lift) about why people with a public profile don't 'admit to' cosmetic procedures. It doesn't offer any great insight but I think she's right in saying:

1630765119886.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
sorry a bit off topic, but does this help with other pcos stuff too? I’ve kind of looked into it but got so confused with the different types that I forgot about it again!
It hasn’t helped with facial hair (the only thing that made it better for me was Dianettte, but I’ve been off oral contraception for years), and my skin is pretty good at the moment, which could be the supplements but most likely the retinol. However, my worst symptom is thin hair and that’s definitely improved. It was recommended to me by a dietician I’m working with so I can link to the studies she sent me if it would help?

Not sure if the gunk is on the mirror or her dress, but either way, why would you post this on Insta? It’s one of six pics of her in the same dress. Repetition seems to be her thing now. Or her attempt at a ‘thing’.

388DA12D-F21F-4C12-B851-79FC68B8DC2E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Sali wears a lot of things I’d wear myself ; the boots, the dress , converse and the denim jacket but MY GOD!! I would not wear thick socks and the boots with that dress , the boots cut her legs off and she’s already teeny tiny xs.

Why’s she dressing like it’s November already, thick socks, Mac and boots? , it’s not central heating weather yet.

Reactions: 11
Is this really a how-to for her followers :rolleyes: or is it an opportunity to show off/fish for compliments? It reeks of desperation to me

Reactions: 16
Yes I’m being a judgy fashion critic but those socks, shoes and dress look ridiculous together.

Reactions: 8
Is this really a how-to for her followers :rolleyes: or is it an opportunity to show off/fish for compliments? It reeks of desperation to me
And the arrogant and vain assumption that we all want to look like her. She so fancies herself 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Lauren is out buying a khaki trench and that dress as we speak (not joking, it's in the comments)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.