Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh sorry, I forgot breweries. From the piece:

Ocean Finance totalled 6,587 trendy activities across 50 cities and towns, including:

1. Yoga centres
  2. Farmers’ markets
  3. Breweries
  4. Independent cinemas
  5. Independent coffee shops
We then ranked each location by the number of on-trend events per square mile to reveal the UK’s trendiest areas. Each location could score up to 50 points per activity, totalling 250 points maximum. Read on to find out if you live in a culture hotspot, plus the cost of living for each area.
So the criteria is hipster wank, got it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So where is her Expert Content? If influencing is the bulk of her work, apart from the column, then it’s thin pickings. In the last month she’s done a scant handful of posts with actual content: bigging up Bobbi (x2), a couple of recommendation vids and the rest is filler. Deeply dull filler. Oh, apart from the @SquareUK campaign. And what a success that was: viewing figures declined from circa 80k to 25k to 17k with each post. The hashtag has failed to take flight. “Fewer than 100 posts” is a grand total of 13 in this case…

BC071F2D-AD5F-49ED-A136-530D2AA5FCD6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Makes sense. After seeing the first boring Square video, why would you go back for more?

It doesn't have broad appeal. It's pretty niche, I would think. And not at all what people follow her page for

Just a strange fit. Why would you team up with a company that didn't match your personal brand? 🤔
Oh ... 🤑💸💰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mind you, she’s serving it up on Twitter: a photo of a nasty insect bite that was so over-stimulating for her followers she deleted it. Plus someone just mistook her for a granny. Which she would like to make clear she is totally fine with. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't understand this tweet at all. She's deleting it because of the associated dangers? Of what? Tweeting it? 🤪
Drama queen

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I don't understand this tweet at all. She's deleting it because of the associated dangers? Of what? Tweeting it? 🤪
Drama queen

She’s probably bored of people being helpful and concerned rather than sympathetic/funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So where is her Expert Content? If influencing is the bulk of her work, apart from the column, then it’s thin pickings. In the last month she’s done a scant handful of posts with actual content: bigging up Bobbi (x2), a couple of recommendation vids and the rest is filler. Deeply dull filler. Oh, apart from the @SquareUK campaign. And what a success that was: viewing figures declined from circa 80k to 25k to 17k with each post. The hashtag has failed to take flight. “Fewer than 100 posts” is a grand total of 13 in this case…

View attachment 708597
And Murad!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Drama queen

#staysafesali ffs, grow up you bleeping bore. Was it a bee, a wasp or a weird Brighton scorpion?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My aunty was getting sofas covered in Liberty fabric in the 80s Sali babe, keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.