Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah thanks for the update.
He certainly seemed like an “employee” rather than a business owner, however he may not even work there!? It might just be his wife. Even more vile. Did make me laugh when he said there hadn’t actually been any orders from her though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve screenshotted for posterity
I saw that one, she’s a tricky one with her perceived slights isn’t she (here)

How it started
127352EA-5A07-43EF-AEEA-4F321DC5CC9A.jpeg

How it’s going

CB3CB2B6-FC81-4F1A-83FF-10B8853D4707.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I note FeeBee’s twitter bio is “never kissed a Tory” awks? Or is she being hilarious?
Either way she’s missed out. I wouldn’t marry one but I’ve certainly entertained some for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, Pragya.

Sali et al, take note.

That's the thing, she thinks she's deeply out there for being so open minded for eg public displays of kinks but then talks of awfully sexist and regressive things like maintenance shags.
Sarah Ditum also wrote a column on "maintenance shags" recently. I had a look to see if SH was cited (she wasn't) and read that Dan Savage (who SH has previously said she's a fan of) champions the idea. It's mentioned in this from 2014, off the back.of Amy Poehler's memoir advocating similar (though not clear what term she used).
SH did a Pool article on the Maintenance Shag in 2017 and discussed it in a podcast in 2018. She's made it "her thing" but like the saving the best for last thing she seems to have nicked from Nora Ephron, has SH just decided to rebrand this as her unique idea?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Normal life being what? Hetero breeding?

She loves the word "normal" almost as much she loves "mental"

Honestly, people like her need to be de-platformed (nb: not a dEaTh ThReAt)

They are menaces
Funny how she is all about 'alternative lifestyles' (her words) and living authentically blah blah but that doesn't extend to those of us who are childfree by choice

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I note FeeBee’s twitter bio is “never kissed a Tory” awks? Or is she being hilarious?
Either way she’s missed out. I wouldn’t marry one but I’ve certainly entertained some for a while.
That’s hilarious, I‘m sure She Here is so relieved!
Fun fact, “never kissed a Tory“ is an unofficial slogan of LGBT Labour, they even have it on mugs. There are a few people I’ve kissed who I have no idea who they vote for.

63BB0C85-D7D9-4A31-9D18-1EEB87C5C412.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ah thanks - as I said I could be wrong 😊
You weren't wrong though- the tweeter never said anything about how the men at the station would turn kids trans. I'd never heard of the term 'progressive consensus'. She was perfectly polite, don't know why Sali couldn't engage with the points made, instead she sneered and twisted it into something it wasn't with her mean girl friend Fee Bee

Reactions: 11
Looks similar, but the hair is way less damaged and less brassy. Ooh, is someone at The Guardian trolling her?

Sali isn’t even quoted in the article.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Jesus…

7340B478-B1B9-47D8-932F-BB5A590F966A.jpeg

She’s reopening her nose to fig fragrances? What a bizarre image. As she has told us this perfume was instrumental in her meeting her husband, I can’t help reading this as some sort of relationship update. I’ll leave that thought there though.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.