Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an utter Twitter bleep She Here is. Petty as duck. Happy to use her public profile to throw a local business under a bus to try and win an argument that is ultimately a difference of opinion. When does she ever use that power to point finger at big businesses and call out their misdemeanours? Or would doing that threaten her bank balance? Twitter Twattery at its finest.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s unbelievable. I think the next thread title should just be: Sali Hughes. Absolute Thundercunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Re IT'S SALI using local - in her original going grey video she said in-between treatments would be done by a local salon (which she named but I've forgotten).
But as far as I'm aware she has not mentioned that salon again. So she either is nipping up to London, or using the Brighton salon and not crediting them which seems odd and not very supportive to a local business.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she here is trashing the local wine business, I believe it was an attempt to bully the poor guy that she would cause trouble for him at work. You know what with her doing that large order via a third party 4 years ago, she would hold significant sway with the bosses.
He kept saying -this is nothing to do with work, this is my personal twitter. Although he then deleted his account, so we will never really know.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
The way the initial tweet was phrased I read it as a man being led around on all fours on a leash, call me a prude but that is not cool in public in daylight at a train station. I'm also clearly not the only one who read the tweet that way. Now, she since clarified it was a lot tamer than that (as @Yel brilliantly put it, Sali is trying to make Brighton out to be a Dave La Chapelle S&M photo shoot) but assuming the wine guy took the same meaning from dog leash as most people did, it really is unbelievable that she made threats because he didn't agree with her. Because he didn't get warm fuzzy feelings he must be denounced!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Yel

We're always spoilt for choice when it comes to Sali and the possible thread names 👍👍

PSX_20210806_113022.jpg

Screenshot_20210806-113134_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m a vanilla sort ( happy with that as well) and would be all kinds of what the duck if I saw that performance

Would she be as super cool if a woman was being led around by a man like a dog on a lead?

Probably.

Reactions: 12

Yel

Had to look up the photo she was trying to channel and one of them was wearing a face mask anyway. So irrelevant I know 😆

Because this what you see everyday in Uber cool Brighton 🙄

rihanna_photos002-1024x693.jpg

• Haha
OT - I have been on there for years but rarely post. I find it astonishing those that have managed to grow a platform and people hang on their every word and defend them in their replies etc. There is one lady on there who manages a care home and she often comes up in my time line (I dont follow her) I once however went down the rabbit home of one of her threads and someone (who you could clearly see from their timeline had not been on twitter long and was an older person) mentioned something about the swearing, very politely I might add (this lady uses the C word a lot). Well I have never seen anything like it, everyone went in on her. I actually took the time to tweet her because I thought everyone had been so horrible to her. It was frightening how quickly it happened. You could clearly see that it had had a horrendous affect on this lady. It is like play ground bullying but in a way worse. I have found it myself from time to time. I once replied to tweet about a clothing company never showing pictures of people with boobs in their clothes so we could see what they looked like. I then received numerous tweets saying that I was being discriminatory against flat chested people and that I should crawl back under the rock I came from. It was madness.

Anyway back to Sali - she has now blocked Kel
I find the mob reaction on Twitter frightening - how quickly people can be stirred up to be abusive to strangers. I think that's why freaky Friday made such an impression on me - not so much the video (and the realisation, having come here, that all was not as portrayed) but the instant judgement and abuse heaped on people here.

Reactions: 19
I find the mob reaction on Twitter frightening - how quickly people can be stirred up to be abusive to strangers. I think that's why freaky Friday made such an impression on me - not so much the video (and the realisation, having come here, that all was not as portrayed) but the instant judgement and abuse heaped on people here.
That's fertile ground for our Sal. She thrives on it.

Reactions: 8
I’m a vanilla sort ( happy with that as well) and would be all kinds of what the duck if I saw that performance

Would she be as super cool if a woman was being led around by a man like a dog on a lead?

Probably.
She appears to be:

6BF9E10A-00B5-40C0-B579-FAC7BF598EC3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Yes and some sub tweeters went on to say what if a person of colour was on a lead...

Reactions: 6
The trouble with Sali is she says something, and is obviously entitled to her opinion, but lacks any sort of debating skills or humour, so it rapidly becomes nasty if she is challenged at all.
Then her self righteousness and petty nature kick in. There was no need at all to drag that man's work into it and wave vague threats at him. That is an abuse of her twitter power.
It gets worse when she drags her wee mates into it to hold sneering superior conversations. Surely they have private FB groups or WhatsApp for that 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Middle aged woman not shocked at all by kinky weirdos acting out their fetish in the UK's coolest town which is next to London. She didn't blink, barely noticed, but just had to take to Twitter to show how cool she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m gobsmacked at the stuff in this thread though. Her treatment of wine man is shocking and I, too, love Kel ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think that's what is most tedious of all about this- that she thought to tweet about it (and of course made it all about herself by not even mentioning Pride). It was pure look at me and don't I live in such an amazing enlightened city. A woman who is pushing 50 and still tries so hard to cultivate a certain persona. Don't most of us grow out of that tit after our 20s?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think that's what is most tedious of all about this- that she thought to tweet about it (and of course made it all about herself by not even mentioning Pride). It was pure look at me and don't I live in such an amazing enlightened city. A woman who is pushing 50 and still tries so hard to cultivate a certain persona. Don't most of us grow out of that tit after our 20s?
Living vicariously through the gimps.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.