Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the CP would be furious at this turn of events? A customer throwing her weight around with their supplier and thinking that because of her wedding 4 years ago she was the boss of him?!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Yes Sali was telling someone from the local area how much people moving there from London enhanced it, dismissing his complaint that they were ruining it. She knows Brighton better than the locals, you see.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes Sali was telling someone from the local area how much people moving there from London enhanced it, dismissing his complaint that they were ruining it. She knows Brighton better than the locals, you see.
And didn't she say outsiders wouldn't understand Brighton ways? Therefore agreeing with him?
I don't get why she is so wierd about the place she lives. I love where I live but I actually can understand others might not. I could not give a tit tbh. I don't take it as a personal insult.

Reactions: 12
And didn't she say outsiders wouldn't understand Brighton ways? Therefore agreeing with him?
I don't get why she is so wierd about the place she lives. I love where I live but I actually can understand others might not. I could not give a tit tbh. I don't take it as a personal insult.
Because Sali knows best so just agree, ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Because Sali knows best so just agree, ok?
I think you’re allowed to disagree, and attempt to trash someone’s local, independent business, as long as woke kink celebrations are included? (I may have got this a bit wrong. I don’t live in Brighton.)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She couldn't just be lighhearted and not rise to an argument. So she's spending her evening Googleing stats to quote and unnecessarily bringing someone's work into it 😳. She's just the kind of mean girl that would like to ruin someone's business because they didn't see eye to eye
She's incapable of being lighthearted.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s a humourless, underhanded, bullying bint. In Jack Monroe parlance she has a 100% success rate at bullying people out of their jobs…

And it’s very early, but this should be noted for a future thread title…
She really is so up her own bleeping hole with her self importance isn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she had been ‘trolled’ online there is no way she’d be trying to tear down this guy’s business or go for the person calling her out (unnamed). The whole Freaky Friday was a reaction to being called out for her wierd behaviour rather than being upset. She’s mean girl trash. A truly ugly person even without the wobbly face full of migrated filler.

• Heart
Just when you think we’ve heard it all from her, and she comes up with new appalling material. What an absolutely tool she is! No wonder she has 37 threads on here 🤮

Had she assumed he must have been a Tattler? And that Kel is? So all differences of opinion are Tattle trolling - there is no authentic challenging or disagreement to be found now. Oh dear. She is very paranoid isn’t she. I guess therein is the damage of 37 threads?

Reactions: 11
She’s an utter bleep , how she has the bleeping nerve to criticise Tattle is beyond me.

Look in the mirror Sali , your inner ugliness can’t be hidden.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That is absolutely shocking. Looking at that 2011 article about earlyish Twitter "stars" it struck me what monsters it created. I avoided it for a long time and only registered a couple of years ago. I didn't last long. I was just baffled at the people who I could see had staked out their place and accumulated followers and who were "stars" on there while being completely charmless swaggering bullies. People like Sali who had worked hard at sucking up to the right people and adopting the correct opinions. It seemed to be all about volume rather than quality. As well as the nastiness, it encourages shallow thinking and glib soundbites. Wish it could be nuked from space.

(That's just Twitter the platform, not the people on it. I am not making dEaTh ThReAtS)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That is absolutely shocking. Looking at that 2011 article about earlyish Twitter "stars" it struck me what monsters it created. I avoided it for a long time and only registered a couple of years ago. I didn't last long. I was just baffled at the people who I could see had staked out their place and accumulated followers and who were "stars" on there while being completely charmless swaggering bullies. People like Sali who had worked hard at sucking up to the right people and adopting the correct opinions. It seemed to be all about volume rather than quality. As well as the nastiness, it encourages shallow thinking and glib soundbites. Wish it could be nuked from space.

(That's just Twitter the platform, not the people on it. I am not making dEaTh ThReAtS)
OT - I have been on there for years but rarely post. I find it astonishing those that have managed to grow a platform and people hang on their every word and defend them in their replies etc. There is one lady on there who manages a care home and she often comes up in my time line (I dont follow her) I once however went down the rabbit home of one of her threads and someone (who you could clearly see from their timeline had not been on twitter long and was an older person) mentioned something about the swearing, very politely I might add (this lady uses the C word a lot). Well I have never seen anything like it, everyone went in on her. I actually took the time to tweet her because I thought everyone had been so horrible to her. It was frightening how quickly it happened. You could clearly see that it had had a horrendous affect on this lady. It is like play ground bullying but in a way worse. I have found it myself from time to time. I once replied to tweet about a clothing company never showing pictures of people with boobs in their clothes so we could see what they looked like. I then received numerous tweets saying that I was being discriminatory against flat chested people and that I should crawl back under the rock I came from. It was madness.

Anyway back to Sali - she has now blocked Kel

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Yel

I wonder if Sali has another #ad coming up with square all about helping and supporting local businesses 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Aside from the incongruity, is there any evidence of local businesses that AREN’T Chili Pickle being ‘supported’?

ETA:
Early thread title suggestion - Supporting (the shutdown of) local business

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.