Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Is it more genteel than it used to be? Lost its edge?
Ha no I don't want to sound like those people that say NYC and Soho is over these days. But lots of the things that made it unique have gone imo. Now most of the things in Brighton you can do a better version of with London, and it's close proximity doesn't help.

Even the atire that sparked today's content you'd see during pride in most other cities across the country.

Reactions: 5
God she’s suuuuuch a dick honestly. It’s muswell hill on sea as far as she’s concerned. Bore off, Sali.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thin regardless of whether we agree on the content of the tweet we can all agree that Sali tweeting that was performative and insufferable. It wasn't done with the intention of spreading good feeling, it was a look at me and my town type tweet. Tedious

Reactions: 26
She’s v invested in Brighton isn’t she. My whole family are like that about London, whereas I couldn’t give a duck what other people make of it.
She’s way overly defensive about Brighton. I think she had to move to afford a family house, but by her reckoning she should be in a Caitlin-type London residence. Hence the chippy nastiness.

We may not have Borough Market, but we have gimps in the station…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is such a bloody hypocrite. How dare she be so vindictive to someone who just offered a different point of view? She is not a good person, she’s a cow.

Reactions: 22
Kel off of twitter-you are a hero for saying it like it is. And helping wedding wine man.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So she failed to mention Pride or that he was walking normally, just wanted to woke-signal

And doxx/ruin anyone who disagreed with her
Well we can all disagree, it’s allowed! Sail said so. Does she ever use the word “hubris” in her salads?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ugh still so cross at her ghastly behaviour doxxing someone's business. And the unpleasant insinuation she would alert Chilli Pickle about her displeasure with him. I hope they really would tell her to duck off. Surely the gifted (for we all know they are) Friday meals and mentions would not be enough to offset an actual business relationship.
She really is so up her own bleeping hole with her self importance isn't she?

• Angry
Reactions: 29
So she failed to mention Pride or that he was walking normally, just wanted to woke-signal

And doxx/ruin anyone who disagreed with her
Dog leash gives the very distinct impression he was being led on all fours. And yes not mentioning Pride was a big omission. How else are us 'Outsiders' meant to know 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Ugh still so cross at her ghastly behaviour doxxing someone's business. And the unpleasant insinuation she would alert Chilli Pickle about her displeasure with him. I hope they really would tell her to duck off. Surely the gifted (for we all know they are) Friday meals and mentions would not be enough to offset an actual business relationship.
She really is so up her own bleeping hole with her self importance isn't she?
Yes, namedropping Chilli Pickle was a veiled threat

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She’s deffo what the right wingers in the Harry & Meghan thread like to call a wokester - all virtue signalling to conceal the nastiness underneath

all this because she thought someone called her ‘shrill’ and was dissing Londoners who move to Brighton

(how many home towns can one person even have)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.