Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay, threaten someone’s livelihood for disagreeing with you politely. What a victory for the people’s Sali.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She is being a massive mean twit. Basically telling people to boycott his business for a difference of opinion. Not cool in the bleeping slightest.
BTW all this 'don't come here if you are an outsider' has seriously dodgy connotations doesn't it?
Wtf is wrong with her tonight?
It really has awful connotations if you ask me. It's basically 'my country/ county, my rules'. In what other context would that be ok?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
It’s too late for me to edit my post (#119) so might be one for a mod? (@Yel since squiggle has deleted his account should the post be deleted?)

Reactions: 1
That latest Twitter behaviour is my final straw in being unsure whether to get rid of her books on my shelf or not - they are officially going! What a nasty spiteful person she is

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That “We ordered it all through Chilli Pickle” has an implied threat of ‘and a little chat with them could see their booze suppliers changed’. Absolutely foul.

• Angry
  • Wow
I do hope that some “on the fence” types saw that little display of Sali winning a battle but losing the war.
I also see an account retweeted her with a kind of “headline” like “Guardian journo thinks it’s good for kids to see kink and fetish play”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That made me laugh - it was something like “popular Guardian journalist” and she responded “not so sure about popular” which is uncharacteristically - well just uncharacteristic full stop.

She’s v invested in Brighton isn’t she. My whole family are like that about London, whereas I couldn’t give a duck what other people make of it.

Reactions: 10
With 140k followers, her threats, even if only implied, are taken seriously.
Oh she knows what she is doing. Being a massive bullying bleep.
But our Sali is used to bullying people on twitter so they lose their business/job.
You see she espouses tolerance yet woe betide you if you have the temerity to disagree with her. Not so tolerant then.
She is a bleeping disgrace. And the fact she sneers at here is laughable.

• Angry
  • Heart
Are we scribbling or not? I've gone with not, because this person obviously gives no fucks 👏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Didn’t a similar trick by Grace Dent backfire somewhat? Although GD is thriving. But she did end a particular type of Twitter presence a long time ago, about that time and come back with only positivity and self promotion (nothing wrong with that, her podcast and her book are smashers).

Reactions: 3
Sali's wedding was almost 4 years ago and she's throwing it back in his face because he doesnt agree with seeing men on leashes at a train station?

Also a bit much to make a song and dance about supporting local when the wedding was 4 years ago!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Does Sali seriously think revealing that person as her wine supplier for her wedding is the massive Gotcha she imagines?
She just exposed herself as beyond mean and petty. It actually beggars belief she thinks her behaviour is OK.

At least we know wine man isn't a middle aged woman or the glittery plastic fingernail would firmly be pointed in the direction of Tattle.

• Angry
She Here will be triangulating the duck out of Komrade Kel right now. It can’t be peaceful chez Hughes tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does Sali seriously think revealing that person as her wine supplier for her wedding is the massive Gotcha she imagines?
She just exposed herself as beyond mean and petty. It actually beggars belief she thinks her behaviour is OK.

At least we know wine man isn't a middle aged woman or the glittery plastic fingernail would firmly be pointed in the direction of Tattle.
There was nothing in his bio (at least when I looked) which tied him to his business so it was surely intended as "I see you" to freak him out.

Unless she knew him anyway of course 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Yel

It's hardly a unique opinion moaning about Londoners moving to an area. There's no tone on twitter so who knows how serious he was. He probably (and mistakenly) thought she'd have a sense of humour. But no, she came snapping at his livelihood. She's in a position of power and influence with her jobs and she feels this is a perfectly acceptable way to behave knowing full well how public twitter is these day's 😱

• Angry
Sali's wedding was almost 4 years ago and she's throwing it back in his face because he doesnt agree with seeing men on leashes at a train station?

Also a bit much to make a song and dance about supporting local when the wedding was 4 years ago!
Christ, it feels like just yesterday what with all the wedding dress flashbacks every time some other woman dares to wear She Here’s fancy frock.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
There was nothing in his bio (at least when I looked) which tied him to his business so it was surely intended as "I see you" to freak him out.

Unless she knew him anyway of course 🤷‍♀️
Yeah there wasn't, there was something about "my views may spark a discussion" but that's it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.