Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

I wrote the below earlier but thought it was a bit too dull to actually post. But that squiggle is so spot on, might as well post it. Sali is yearning for Brighton to be something it isn't.

----

It does make me think she doesn't really know Brighton. That's not really it's day to day vibe imo - it's hardly like an s&m David LaChapelle photo on every corner.

I'm probably old, but it's quite dull nowadays and lacking in uniqueness. Hanningtons is closed, the open market was redeveloped for "artisans" to sell stuff and there was no coming back for the west pier after it was set on fire for the second time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@Yel do we have to squiggle the public? Like is that actually in the rules or has it just become a “thing”?

Reactions: 4
Mr Squiggle ended up apologising “profusely”, but still she doubled down on his business. She is plain nasty.

6EC29759-F9AF-45F7-9022-36438AB1ED41.jpeg

It seems particularly off as he was tweeting from a tiny personal account, not his business account. So she is in effect doxxing him to some extent?

ETA: This is truly awful of her…

DF8392DC-4185-4EB5-BC9B-73688579FBE4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Mr Squiggle ended up apologising “profusely”, but still she doubled down on his business. She is plain nasty.

View attachment 698762

It seems particularly off as he was tweeting from a tiny personal account, not his business account. So she is in effect doxxing him to some extent?
She is being a massive mean twit. Basically telling people to boycott his business for a difference of opinion. Not cool in the bleeping slightest.
BTW all this 'don't come here if you are an outsider' has seriously dodgy connotations doesn't it?
Wtf is wrong with her tonight?

• Sick
Reactions: 37

Yel

She couldn't just be lighhearted and not rise to an argument. So she's spending her evening Googleing stats to quote and unnecessarily bringing someone's work into it 😳. She's just the kind of mean girl that would like to ruin someone's business because they didn't see eye to eye

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
She is a complete disgrace. The guy is tweeting from a personal account, apologised profusely but she still acts like a complete twit.

Yes, it absolutely is a doxxing of sorts.

• Angry
Reactions: 29

Yel

@Yel do we have to squiggle the public? Like is that actually in the rules or has it just become a “thing”?
No rule, it's sometimes safer as to not promote the account that could be a troll. Also so many get outraged over seeing their public comments reposted here and it avoids that. But at the same time it doesn't feel like the remit of tattle mods to protect someone that's posting on social media - the horse has already bolted.

Reactions: 14
Jesus Sal, get a life you knob-end and stop taking everyone’s opinion about anything as a personal attack. The prissy head girl bully thing is 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I wrote the below earlier but thought it was a bit too dull to actually post. But that squiggle is so spot on, might as well post it. Sali is yearning for Brighton to be something it isn't.

----

It does make me think she doesn't really know Brighton. That's not really it's day to day vibe imo - it's hardly like an s&m David LaChapelle photo on every corner.

I'm probably old, but it's quite dull nowadays and lacking in uniqueness. Hanningtons is closed, the open market was redeveloped for "artisans" to sell stuff and there was no coming back for the west pier after it was set on fire for the second time.
Is it more genteel than it used to be? Lost its edge?

Thanks @Someone and @SqualorVictoria sorry as I didn’t actually know what I was talking about.
But yes, She Here loves to threaten the old “your job” doesn’t she? for someone upset that “trolls”want her to lose her job...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She couldn't just be lighhearted and not rise to an argument. So she's spending her evening Googleing stats to quote and unnecessarily bringing someone's work into it 😳. She's just the kind of mean girl that would like to ruin someone's business because they didn't see eye to eye
It’s her unshowy compassion

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Yel

Squiggle has deleted his Twitter. He'll probably be feeling awful after Sali started coming at his work :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She's a merciless bully, can't help herself

Though she probably sees it as "sass" or some tit

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.