Sali Hughes #35 She wore Vampire's Wife dresses when they were still Vampire's Girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re. Head and Shoulders, I know they’ve done a lot of product development recently but the only time a hairdresser has ever recommended it to me was when I wanted to change colour from years of box-dye black. Have they got one for coloured hair now?
They have quite a few different options now and as unfashionable as the brand is, I do like H&S. I use it when I visit my inlaws since it's what they have in the bathroom and it makes my hair smell truly clean and fresh. More than anything else I can think of.

They have quite a few different options now and as unfashionable as the brand is, I do like H&S. I use it when I visit my inlaws since it's what they have in the bathroom and it makes my hair smell truly clean and fresh. More than anything else I can think of.
I think that even though I like it, I've avoided buying it for myself because of the brand and the packaging. Completely superficial and snobbish behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I was looking through Lisa Eldridge’s back catalogue to find a video to show a friend, and this popped up. From 9 YEARS ago! She Here has her fingers on the fashion/beauty pulse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Re. Head and Shoulders, I know they’ve done a lot of product development recently but the only time a hairdresser has ever recommended it to me was when I wanted to change colour from years of box-dye black. Have they got one for coloured hair now?
I bought some for the first time last week in desperation 🤣 Could not get the product build-up out of my hair at all. It pissed me off a bit that the expensive shampoos I have used wouldn't get my hair clean, but one wash of H&S and it was lovely! I have coloured hair so bought the shampoo/conditioner for coloured hair. On the school run 3 different people said my hair looked great and asked if I'd just had it done! Nope, got a cut and colour booked in for next week and my grey roots are very visible if you get up close!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Claudia Winkleman was a much better ambassador, you got the feeling she really liked using it and does use it. Not sure I’d take hair advice from a certain person…

Reactions: 9
Claudia Winkleman was a much better ambassador, you got the feeling she really liked using it and does use it. Not sure I’d take hair advice from a certain person…
Claudia's hair is lush. Plus she seems a lovely person. Unlike She......

God I'm so sick of the "i paid' on every post, it's so pointed - can just hear her shouting it in her worst raspy gasp.

Reactions: 14
God I'm so sick of the "i paid' on every post, it's so pointed - can just hear her shouting it in her worst raspy gasp.
It is so passive aggressive and squarely aimed at us. Something said here obviously touched a nerve then.
Good.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She lives in hope of it providing an entree into yet another mini rant about her "trolls"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.