Sali Hughes #33 Grifty shades of grey. It's a complex case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just asked why they had to take such care if she wasn't allergic to the products they were using. It‘s like saying I’ve got a peanut allergy so I have to take care when eating cheese. Was genuinely confused and had to read her post about 3 times as thought I was missing something.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has issues 😆

Skin not only the palest in all the land, but also the thinnest

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just asked why they had to take such care if she wasn't allergic to the products they were using. It‘s like saying I’ve got a peanut allergy so I have to take care when eating cheese. Was genuinely confused and had to read her post about 3 times as thought I was missing something.
Actually that is a really good point. Why did they have to take such care? 🤔
Sorry to say she probably thought you were a Tattler meany.
Oh dear. Someone isn't happy. I would be so impressed with her now if she said it was an experiment and she wasn't happy with the results.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, she's too busy with her FB followers. OK. I suppose answering every comment with I don't care what you think and then proceed with an essay is time consuming. But still...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Especially the people saying it looks brassy to them. Colour perception is subjective anyhow, then add individual screen variations on top. It's bonkers to get so affronted by something so harmless

Reactions: 5
Did her sycophants jump on you? That is such bizarre behaviour. I hope you stick around here, if you read back on her threads you will honestly get your eyes opened to the ways of Saintly Sal.

Reactions: 10
Guys like a dog returning to its vomit I have dipped into Quizness again.

I still don't understand.

(Title - something including Brassed Off? Can think no further than that. I blame Quizness).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
First rule of cults, and 'influencers' once they reach a certain level of success; never question dear leader or say anything that in any way could imply an ounce of criticism.

Sali's got a bit of Joe Stalin in her, the way she loves a good purge of the ranks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First rule of cults, and 'influencers' once they reach a certain level of success; never question dear leader or say anything that in any way could imply an ounce of criticism.

Sali's got a bit of Joe Stalin in her, the way she loves a good purge of the ranks.
Hahaha I can just see her next impassioned video - 'They said I was Stalin' 😂 Oddly she didn't like her charitable efforts being compared to Jimmy Saville either.
(It was a JOKE).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion?
Hiya, she here,neither blonde nor brassy, its actually grey, shade name, Brighton sassy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sassy, brassy, and a little (something else assy?)
This is an excellent way of determining people’s accents. With my accent, I’d suggest ‘Sali Hughes: Arsey, brassy and not very classy’ but then I speak like an extra from The Crown 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This is an excellent way of determining people’s accents. With my accent, I’d suggest ‘Sali Hughes: Arsey, brassy and not very classy’ but then I speak like an extra from The Crown 💁‍♀️
Ooh good suggestion - can we include @Cleopops too:
'Sali Hughes #34 She here. Arsey, brassy and not very classy'.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.