Sali Hughes #33 Grifty shades of grey. It's a complex case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is an excellent way of determining people’s accents. With my accent, I’d suggest ‘Sali Hughes: Arsey, brassy and not very classy’ but then I speak like an extra from The Crown 💁‍♀️
That's how I'd say it too, and I'm not British

Reactions: 2
Hahaha I can just see her next impassioned video - 'They said I was Stalin' 😂 Oddly she didn't like her charitable efforts being compared to Jimmy Saville either.
(It was a JOKE).
The way she went after her so-called 'trolls' i.e. people who criticised her, finding out addresses and identities, threatening to sic the violent pedalo husband of a mate on them, imagining critics want to push her under a Paris train, and blocking anyone who asks a reasonable question for clarification on something she's said? Yep, nothing paranoid, thin skinned, aggressive, or seeing threat in anyone who doesn't kiss her arse at all there. Nothing psychologically off at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just asked why they had to take such care if she wasn't allergic to the products they were using. It‘s like saying I’ve got a peanut allergy so I have to take care when eating cheese. Was genuinely confused and had to read her post about 3 times as thought I was missing something.
You QUESTIONED her? Through the one way praise channel? Oh my love, come and sit in the sewer.

I’d have gone for sassy, brassy and a little bit harass-y myself, but I’m basically an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You QUESTIONED her? Through the one way praise channel? Oh my love, come and sit in the sewer.
Yes Sali is not a fan of anything other than being unquestioned and adored. You monetise your private life and then have a 'nervo' over people mentioning said private life. Quite the conundrum 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Hahaha I can just see her next impassioned video - 'They said I was Stalin' 😂 Oddly she didn't like her charitable efforts being compared to Jimmy Saville either.
(It was a JOKE).
OMG "They said I was Stalin" ...I'm dying :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Did her sycophants jump on you? That is such bizarre behaviour. I hope you stick around here, if you read back on her threads you will honestly get your eyes opened to the ways of Saintly Sal.
No, nothing! I’ve been having a good old read on here and have gone from furious to hysterical laughing to feeling like I’m not the biggest witch in the world for doubting her! You guys should write comedy! I’m so over these ‘influencers’.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
No, nothing! I’ve been having a good old read on here and have gone from furious to hysterical laughing to feeling like I’m not the biggest witch in the world for doubting her! You guys should write comedy! I’m so over these ‘influencers’.
We don’t work like dogs on our comedy, we leave that sort of thing to Sali’s husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How could I forget "She here" and skrony's mumsnet cameo!
This particular thread was a success. Awww... Thank you, I mean, спасибо, Wee Stalin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes Sali is not a fan of anything other than being unquestioned and adored. You monetise your private life and then have a 'nervo' over people mentioning said private life. Quite the conundrum 🤔
I really hate the ways she says nervo - it’s so flippant and dismissive.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How could I forget "She here" and skrony's mumsnet cameo!
This particular thread was a success. Awww... Thank you, I mean, спасибо, Wee Stalin.
Yes this was a good one.
New people which is lovely ❤
The ongoing hair saga. With no end in sight. I predict a Moira Rose wall of wigs.
And Stalin.
Thanks Sali! {{{chef's kiss}}}

Btw just noticed how similar the words Sali and Stalin are.
Spooky.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm only an occasional visitor to Saliland, what's the "she here" reference?

Reactions: 2
There was a comment left by a lady on Sali’s insta or Fb group (who is now on this forum) who politely observed that Sali’s hair looked blonde, even a bit brassy and not grey. Sali then popped up below and said ‘she here’ referring to herself when reacting to the brassy comment. The poster then came to tattle and made herself known and then Sali blocked her.
‘it is she’ … sounds like Hyacinth Bucket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.