Sali Hughes #33 Grifty shades of grey. It's a complex case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night was a full moon. Some people genuinely go a bit loopy/chaotic when there’s a full moon 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just looked at Sam’s hair , she looks terrific and her hair is gorgeous.

As I clicked on to my feed Sali’s IG from last night came up and I’m still surprised how bloody cheap and nasty her hair looks.

If she says how much she loves it I’m calling “liar liar pants on fire” because no sane person should be happy.

Reactions: 10
Genuinely perplexed about how she works out who people are on socials and here? Or is she just guessing?

Reactions: 6
There's some serious cluster B personality tit going on in that mind of hers. It's worrying

I mean, the histrionics alone ...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell She, just use a purple shampoo, a crap load of Olaplex and get over yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What is she melting down over someone thinking it looks blonde? Why is this so threatening to her? I am genuinely perplexed

Reactions: 22
I listened to Elizabeth Day’s ‘How to Fail’ podcast with Graham Norton today and in the last 8 minutes he gives his point of view on criticism and how he handles it - he seems very balanced with it and understands that he’s not going to be to everyone’s taste. He makes an interesting point about writers not taking criticism well, probably because writing is a solitary and individual thing by its nature.

In this instance Sali has used her own image and experience (again) for a paid story (regardless of whether she was going to change her hair or not) and doesn’t want to accept any sort of commentary apart from praise. What a load of absolute bollocks … she CHOSE to put this out there, people will have opinions (and old thread title there I think).

It must be exhausting indeed.

Olaplex will be her friend.

Reactions: 23
Did you know that people who set up Facebook groups are deemed to be joint data processors with Facebook, and therefore jointly responsible and liable under GDPR? 👀

Sali, did you know that?

ETA: Sali has every right to block people on her social media, and should do so if that helps her. She does not however have the right to use personal data provided for business means, whether that be on Facebook, on her website, and so on, for anything other than the originally stated purpose. The one excpetion to that is if Sali has an obligation in law to use that data differently, which evidently she does not.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think it’s gone how she planned.
What the duck is she on about? We are saying she is secretly blonde whilst she is saying she is grey? Nobody here has said that. She looks blonde by mistake but the intention was to go grey we all know that.
And who cares? Why does she care what we think? Why?
In the rants about the pointless lies here she never touches on what we mainly query her about ie lack of clarity on tweakments, lack of clarity over free products, lack of clarity as to why she pushes certain things in The Guardian, the wooliness around #notanad.

This hair thing has wound her up terribly. It is utterly bizarre and totally out of proportion but she is HAPPY right?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Anyone in her fb group who says the hair looks blonde must be a Tattler? Sound logic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I right in saying this all stemmed from someone on the facebook group saying her hair looked blonde, talking about her in the third person and saying her case was complicated instead of complex?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I right in saying this all stemmed from someone on the facebook group saying her hair looked blonde, talking about her in the third person and saying her case was complicated instead of complex?!
Yes, Sali was displeased by two adjectives and a pronoun

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.