Sali Hughes #33 Grifty shades of grey. It's a complex case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When has anybody here ever said she can't stand her kids?
What an utterly bizarre thing to say and for her children to read.
She lies, and people just believe her. Apart from the few curious enough to come here, and see for themselves

At this point, she's so invested in her own bullshit version of events, I think she actually believes it

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She's ranting on about Tattle this evening - untruthfully - in her group: mods have already stated this is not the case. I do wonder, is there another site or forum where she's discussed, because so much of what she says is just not reflective of Tattle reality?

Screenshot_20210527-222339_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
She's ranting on about Tattle this evening - untruthfully - in her group: mods have already stated this is not the case. I do wonder, is there another site or forum where she's discussed, because so much of what she says is just not reflective of Tattle reality?

View attachment 593499
@Yel Surely this is nonsense?

I'd like to see these alleged screengrabs, because I've never seen a post defending Sali on here vanish

Anyone remember this friend of Sali’s who came on here to tell us the truth? Seems similar to when Jack Monroe visited her thread, got asked some questions then left and got banned from returning. And that was because the threads are about people not for them. It’s not healthy to read this stuff about yourself. Pretend it doesn’t exist, you will be happier.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her poor free hair do has really upset her hasn’t it? Someone loving their decision wouldn’t be at all arsed about some posts on a forum calling it dry and a bit blonde looking.

It can't have happened since Freaky Friday, I'd remember it

Her poor free hair do has really upset her hasn’t it? Someone loving their decision wouldn’t be at all arsed about some posts on a forum calling it dry and a bit blonde looking.
We weren't even talking about it being blonde-looking, that took place in her group. Now we are though, because yeah, it's a bit blonde-looking 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly. We only thought it with that last photo where she was being a total maverick for sporting a red lip outdoors..... when it was always an option.

View attachment 593499
why would you get or want your friends to come here and defend you? That’s what her echo chambers are for - IG, GTL, Twitter - so people can tell her how fab her hair is and what a beauty and a trailblazer she is. This is our place calling out her bullshit, if we did it on her SM she would block us, why shouldn’t mods here block people who just come bleating and justifying being sycophantic?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Who gives an actual tit though? I really don't have strong feels about any of this, ya know? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I've seen people correct information on Tattle, or just offer alternative and more positive views on many threads, without the posts ever getting removed. The only posts I've seen removed are tit-stirring ones, tbqh. She really gives this site way too much thought.

Reactions: 21
Almost makes me feel sorry for him, but not quite. Wonder what his morning view will be tomorrow. Just the dog?

• Haha
The claim of positive and supportive posts being deleted was discussed here during the time of the documentary and Yel checked it- Yel even posted receipts here to show the posts that *were* deleted, the posts that were deleted were obvious trolls

Reactions: 11
Why is she going off about here again? I think Tattle is a whipping boy because a) she hates her hair and b) someone in her own group said it looked blonde and c) she hates her hair.
BTW I hope she called that dear old friend a beef face and sewer rat because as we know anyone who even looks here is part of the problem and probably mentally unwell. As for joining up {{{shudder}}}

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine spending hours combing over here when you could just be basking in the (sickening) glow of all those IG compliments

Or, you know, writing your book

• Haha
Who gives an actual tit though? I really don't have strong feels about any of this, ya know? 🤷‍♀️
I feel strongly that some of the comments today are *hilarious*. Hi Liv, this is she. It doesn't matter what you want to call it, as long as I'm happy with it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.