Sali Hughes #32 Here's one moisturiser, now piss off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s referring to the Mitfords and the response to The Pursuit of Love (Beebs latest Sunday nighter).
I didn’t know of this, so reading “cold” I assumed she was referring to India Mitford and her problematic spouse, former MP and convicted “attacker of children” convicted child abuser Eric Joyce.

Am sure you’ve already read it but just in case - this Daily Beast interview is absolutely insane. The Dr Drew stuff 🤯
I had not- thanks for posting. Perhaps Sali can also be informed of this by whichever “friend” is reading here.

Reactions: 5
Imagine ever thinking it was OK to tell someone to kill themselves, let alone a child? You don't get to pass that off as a "mistake". She was similarly awful about Lindsay Lohan. And then she makes her apology all about herself. Typical vacuous narcissist. She's only apologising because of the financial fallout this is going to cause. Interested to see whether Target drops her

Reactions: 18
So let me get this right: public figure tells a child to kill herself? 'The best of Twitter'
Posts comments questioning an influencer: 'beefy sewer dwelling trolls'

Maybe we all need blue ticks here

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So let me get this right: public figure tells a child to kill herself? 'The best of Twitter'
Posts comments questioning an influencer: 'beefy sewer dwelling trolls'

Maybe we all need blue ticks here
Yes it is a strange interpretation of the facts. (And that tweet really has not aged well 😂). This place is so bloody mild compared to what is allowed on twitter. I've only ever read Sali commenting in articles what a wonderful supportive community twitter is/was. How she made so many friends and also met her husband. I think she has said it has got worse - but the idyllic times she refers to were about 10 years ago - when bullying by the coven and Chrissy Teigen was apparently rife.

These CT comments make even more ridiculous the comments made to Sali by the new head of that cyber crime thing (can't remember details). How Sali's 'story' made her keen to apply for the job. Yes healthy comment and debate obviously needs to be stamped out 🥴

Reactions: 8
I find her writing SO difficult to read argh!
There's so much redundancy in her writing (low-key casualness), and she tries too hard to sound clever, tying her sentences in knots at the expense of meaning. I'd love to be on the subs' bench when her mangled copy arrived

I don't think it is subbed. Probably just quickly cut for length

Reactions: 10
There's so much redundancy in her writing (low-key casualness), and she tries too hard to sound clever, tying her sentences in knots at the expense of meaning. I'd love to be on the subs' bench when her mangled copy arrived

I don't think it is subbed. Probably just quickly cut for length

FANTASY EDITING JOB...

CF73AAC4-833D-4C0E-B0FD-E0EA22BC70F1.jpeg

F1EF5540-37FB-4830-A572-822E28634040.jpeg

6837187D-31E9-4C69-96D6-D717FD7C222E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Check out this Irish beauty writer. Can anyone take a wild guess who she's channelling?

Did you watch her stories yesterday? Very interesting about the real world of beauty journalism

Isn't it just. It's so obvious that she is a Sali stan

Edit: she is a stan, I found this absolute gem. Hilarious!

She's been like that for years and in public she always comes across as a fan girl of Sali. I always wonder though what she really thinks, she's an intelligent woman and has to see through all of this but I think she's seen enough to know pick a side and sink or swim.....

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.