Sali Hughes #32 Here's one moisturiser, now piss off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those sandals are disgusting! I really dislike so much of Hermés stuff (mostly anything with the H on it 🤮)

Also why does she always go for a heavily logoed/branded designer items? I think that’s what annoys me so much, she just doesn’t wear anything properly or stylishly, just dons vulgarly emblazoned clunky shoes at £1k a pop
I actually quite like the Hermes sandals but they are such an 'Emperors New Clothes' product that I could never bring myself to spend the money on them.

Reactions: 4
The way she has her foot thrust forward like that is so obviously to show they are Hermes. I can't imagine being that desperate to status-signal

She lives off external validation like a barnacle lives off a whale

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The way she has her foot thrust forward like that is so obviously to show they are Hermes.
But whilst pretending to be so casual. Like 'oh these old things?'

I was wondering if Sali still likes Chrissy Teigen so much after finding out what a horrible troll she was to a 16 year old girl? (Courtney Stodden). Messaging her on twitter and privately to say she hoped she died and that she hated her amongst other things. The sort of person Sali made a radio programme about. Mind you it was 10 years ago and apparently things were different back then.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I am absolutely here for Courtney asking how the whole of the western world watched her not being protected by adults.
Of course, Feebee thinks 14 year olds can make an informed choice regarding sex...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I am absolutely here for Courtney asking how the whole of the western world watched her not being protected by adults.
Of course, Feebee thinks 14 year olds can make an informed choice regarding sex...
Am sure you’ve already read it but just in case - this Daily Beast interview is absolutely insane. The Dr Drew stuff 🤯

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It was the watch a while back, remember? Always casually flaunting the Rolex. How embarrassing to be ‘that person’ who puts such emphasis on naff status symbols.

(There is a funny Twitter account called @wankerswatch - watch wankers of the web).

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I was wondering if Sali still likes Chrissy Teigen so much after finding out what a horrible troll she was to a 16 year old girl? (Courtney Stodden). Messaging her on twitter and privately to say she hoped she died and that she hated her amongst other things. The sort of person Sali made a radio programme about. Mind you it was 10 years ago and apparently things were different back then.
OMG just read about the Teigen/Stodden stuff. It's horrible and THAT is proper trolling. Not discussing someone on an open forum.
I also hate how Teigen STILL manages to make this about herself (" this is nothing compared to how I made Courtney feel") - and telling someone to kill themselves is not a bleeping "mistake".

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It’s shocking, I don’t get how any of it happened without consequences just ten years ago. That abusive groomer of a husband in plain sight and then public twitter bullying.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It is just horrible isn't it? Poor girl.
It just goes to show people throwing up their hands complaining about here (not just Sali) saying how awful 'dragging' (that name never took off did it?) sites are and that anyone who contributes here is part of the problem, need to take a long hard look at themselves if they are on Twitter.
That place really does allow for direct bullying and trolling. As well as having good aspects to it.

Reactions: 9

Is Sali a Chrissy T fan? That shows how clueless she is if so. She's a classic "funny" internet personality who has always been problematic if you bother to scratch the surface. The comments about her "help" were enough to put me off her.

Reactions: 9
I think she’s referring to the Mitfords and the response to The Pursuit of Love (Beebs latest Sunday nighter).

Reactions: 2
Even so it's funny (to me anyway) how she loves talking about political differences in families. A sore topic I think

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG just read about the Teigen/Stodden stuff. It's horrible and THAT is proper trolling. Not discussing someone on an open forum.
I also hate how Teigen STILL manages to make this about herself (" this is nothing compared to how I made Courtney feel") - and telling someone to kill themselves is not a bleeping "mistake".
It's always the 'be kind' crew (or whatever dubious old catchphrase is in vogue) who turn out to be the most horrific cunts personally. Just like people who mill around trilling out dahhhhling and other sugary shite to all and sundry generally turn out to actually despise the recipients of their amorous language and refuse to even try to remember their actual names. Hint, you don't need hashtags or catchphrases if you are actually quite nice to people. They notice.

Teigen only apologised because she was outed, years down the line. It makes her look bad NOW. Back then, Stodden as a groomed-from-the-cradle-by-mother to be a unfashionable permutation of a sex doll (peroxide, stick figure with large fake tits was out, other forms of sex dolliness were in) and tragic, exploited child bride, was considered very much fair game, as overly sexual 'trashy' 'dumb' white women usually are. What I also find hilarious is Teigen in her confessional, saying she was an 'attention seeking troll' back then. She still bleeping is. She can't have a real, private moment after a dead baby, ffs. These celebs only seem to feel they're living when plastering their mug or every bleeping opinion, usually on subjects they have the least undertanding of, over twitter for likes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.