Sali Hughes #32 Here's one moisturiser, now piss off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I’m glad I like my face because I’m spending quite a bit to get a horrible vein out of my leg! 😬

Reactions: 6
lurker here!
God as someone trying to be a freelance writer/break in to journalism and writing for more established publications the absolute drivel that SH and others of her ilk put out absolutely astounds me!
People at my level can't event get a reply to an email pitch on a well- researched and relevant piece but they have a weekly advert column?
Sorry if I sound bitter, I am lol

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
lurker here!
God as someone trying to be a freelance writer/break in to journalism and writing for more established publications the absolute drivel that SH and others of her ilk put out absolutely astounds me!
People at my level can't event get a reply to an email pitch on a well- researched and relevant piece but they have a weekly advert column?
Sorry if I sound bitter, I am lol
Hi Parsnip ,
I have often though the same thing! It’s so unfair. Some people are ruthless when going for jobs and they continue to be ruthless once ensconced.
I stopped reading the guardian beauty column ( even the name seems so old fashioned ) years ago . Dull, repetitive , unhelpful was how I found it to be .

Reactions: 9
I feel for her. I don't think she likes it as she hasn't updated any of her profile pics on her socials.

Reactions: 7
I feel for her. I don't think she likes it as she hasn't updated any of her profile pics on her socials.
I seriously can just imagine her (as I would be doing) fiddling and faffing about in front of the mirror for ages trying to convince myself I liked it. I see she has disguised the wee soft fringe already.

Her hair looks really damaged to me 😕
Yes I agree. It looks so dry already.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Hiding the fringe has definitely improved it. I honestly do feel sorry for her, we've all had a haircut/ style we don't like and it's an awful feeling

That's true, she definitely would never admit it or urge caution to anyone thinking about the same.

Reactions: 9
I’m had an awful colour job, was henna red, wanted lighter, the stylist clearly didn’t have a clue and put bleach on it so I had orange highlights. Bright orange. It was awful but I just went in with it, I was so cowed I even paid for it. I was in my 20s and not as confident. I have never gone back to that salon and badmouth them whenever anyone asks if they are good. But it’s still painful. Her hair isn’t as bad as that, it looks fine. But I don’t think she likes it. How long before she covers it all up again?

Reactions: 4
New thread Salinistas.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.