Sali Hughes #32 Here's one moisturiser, now piss off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HUGE CHANGE: "Hiya, welcome back. Just a quick video to let you know I'm offering a special discount to you, my slavering followers, for my new OnlyFans account. Fawning, sycophantic comments only please ... [strange breathing sounds, tiny tsks, and weirdly placed pauses]"

New thread time. I vote for @Jelly Bean's "Grifty shades of grey. It's a complex case."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This is Sali adjacent but anyone else in her group - why have people started including pictures 'for tax' with their posts? I'm not seeing it said like that in other FB groups and it's irritating.

Reactions: 4
This is Sali adjacent but anyone else in her group - why have people started including pictures 'for tax' with their posts? I'm not seeing it said like that in other FB groups and it's irritating.
I’m in another group and they say picture for tax, it’s usually a dog picture so “dog pic for tax” because posts with pictures move higher up the page.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the latest pictures of Sali's icon Madonna?
Madonna in her natural state has great bone structure and could have aged very well had she not insisted on trying to look like a 25 year-old with 10% body fat most of her post-90s career. Instead she looks like a peroxided late career Pete Burns.

All the young 'uns currently filling their lips and freezing their faces and thinking you'll never look like this, beware - current Madonna is absolutely your living portrait in the attic. If you can't cope with your young face, think how frantic you're going to get when you actually start with the signs of real ageing and have developed using fillers etc as a coping mechanism. Note, filler, never dissolves naturally. It simply migrates. That's how you end up looking like a House of Wax exhibit after a few years on the stuff.

It's really sad, and you can see all these influencers headed that way, some much faster than others. Sali's not nearly the worst. although I fully expect her to catch up if she insists on trying to play the aspirational influencer beauty game.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m always confused by the idea that filler “migrates.” If it’s composed of hyaluronic acid, as marketed, would it not just be metabolised/absorbed by the body as it normally is? Any biochemists out there who can explain?🤔

Reactions: 5
I’m always confused by the idea that filler “migrates.” If it’s composed of hyaluronic acid, as marketed, would it not just be metabolised/absorbed by the body as it normally is? Any biochemists out there who can explain?🤔
I found this video quite interesting when I watched it a while ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don’t want to watch a video, damnit. I’m over 40 😀.

I had fillers years ago and nothing migrated anywhere as far as I can tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Same. I've had filler too, but it's all worn off now and there's no trace that it ever happened.

Reactions: 4
Madonna in her natural state has great bone structure and could have aged very well had she not insisted on trying to look like a 25 year-old with 10% body fat most of her post-90s career. Instead she looks like a peroxided late career Pete Burns.

All the young 'uns currently filling their lips and freezing their faces and thinking you'll never look like this, beware - current Madonna is absolutely your living portrait in the attic. If you can't cope with your young face, think how frantic you're going to get when you actually start with the signs of real ageing and have developed using fillers etc as a coping mechanism. Note, filler, never dissolves naturally. It simply migrates. That's how you end up looking like a House of Wax exhibit after a few years on the stuff.

It's really sad, and you can see all these influencers headed that way, some much faster than others. Sali's not nearly the worst. although I fully expect her to catch up if she insists on trying to play the aspirational influencer beauty game.
Wouldn’t Madonna have looked absolutely epic as a normal 60 year old with amazing grey hair (assuming she has gone grey), her fabulous cheekbones and jaw and even her signature mole. I don’t know who she looks like now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t Madonna have looked absolutely epic as a normal 60 year old with amazing grey hair (assuming she has gone grey), her fabulous cheekbones and jaw and even her signature mole. I don’t know who she looks like now.
Dead ringer.
Janice.jpg
20210524_113949.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I mean, Janice seems to be the look that most people who love fillers are going for. I find it desperately sad to see young women doing this to themselves all over Insta. IMO, they all end up looking older - like a 60 year old who's desperately trying to appear young. The Joan Rivers effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The weird thing about Madonna is that despite being like the most successful female pop star ever, and seeming not to give a tit about anything, she completely changes her persona to match the man she is dating. Like she went all country set english when she was with Guy Ritchie and now she’s always banging on about smoking weed with her fit young boyfriend and wearing Rick and Morty hoodies.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

haha sorry! He doesn't waffle too much. The video is useful because he shows the MRIs while talking about the fillers.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Madonna's face is crazy. As well as all the fillers it looks like she's had the tightest facelift possible. The 'natural look'? Never met her.

Which is weird, because up until a few years ago ago she looked great, and it seemed as though she'd only dabbled in a moderate amount of treatments. But she still looked very much like herself.

I can only assume that she freaked out at turning 60.

Reactions: 6
They said they did MRIs with patients who thought their filler had completely worn off their lips and it was visible on MRI having migrated up to under their nose. Same with eye trough filler, ended up lower down and the patient thought that was simply a sign of further ageing ie eye bags. They've found it several years after treatment hanging about in the face when the patient thought it was completely gone. They said they are rethinking the idea they were fed that these things naturally dissolve. All the actual evidence is showing that it doesn't, its simply migrating and sitting there for years and patients tend to completely misread what is happening in their faces. You can see it all on the MRI. They say after you get filler for years, they can see the face 'expanding' as it migrates and sits around. However, people tend to be in denial about this, having developed what sounds like a form of dysmorphia, a loss of reality about their actual faces and women tend to start thinking this expanded, overfilled face is what they actually looked like before the filler when it's far from the reality and the reality is they look 'weird'.

The one doc said he now injects much less than previously knowing what he now knows and that filler tends to make faces disproportional, and that fillers should be treated as not a temporary but a 'semi-permanent' treatment.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.