Sali Hughes #31 Here's 3 moisturisers, now piss off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was on another thread but I thought it very interesting in relation to a certain caregiver :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Never understood how you can be a 30FF/G (her stated size before she had her tits medically pruned) AND a UK 8. Does not compute. Pick one. Size 8 is usually sized for a 32 inch chest measurement. A 30FF would put you around a 37-38 chest measurement minimum, meaning even if your waist fitted size 8 clothes, you would have to wear a 12/14 top to accomodate the boobs. Perhaps the constant bragging about size 8 comes from being one of those women who has to size up because of boobs and wants you to know the rest of her is a true 8. duck knows, but the harping on it comes off as very boastful, look-at-me, I am practically model size in SOME respects, you know!
This is definitely possible and it's one thing I'll believe her on because I have the same struggle, even though I'm not as teeny tiny tom thumb-sized as she is. I'm usually size 12 and 30H (depending on brand), some things don't fit on the chest but it's just a case of choosing things that do - I have never once sized up to fit my boobs because then it would just be baggy and ill-fitting everywhere else (especially shoulders, back and armpits).

Feeling sore about this today because I fell in love with this Finery dress (the pics don't do it justice), and it fits *perfectly* and is so flattering everywhere else but appears to be made for an A cup and has no give on the chest whatsoever, so it's going back :(

ETA if anyone has ever had any success with sizing up and then getting alterations done on shoulders/arms/back (can this be done??), please let me know 🥺

Reactions: 7
This is definitely possible and it's one thing I'll believe her on because I have the same struggle, even though I'm not as teeny tiny tom thumb-sized as she is. I'm usually size 12 and 30G (depending on brand), some things don't fit on the chest but it's just a case of choosing things that do - I have never once sized up to fit my boobs because then it would just be baggy and ill-fitting everywhere else (especially shoulders, back and armpits).

Feeling sore about this today because I fell in love with this Finery dress (the pics don't do it justice), and it fits *perfectly* and is so flattering everywhere else but appears to be made for an A cup and has no give on the chest whatsoever, so it's going back :(
[/URL]

ETA if anyone has ever had any success with sizing up and then getting alterations done on shoulders/arms/back (can this be done??), please let me know 🥺
Can totally relate (or should I say Hard Relate).
So annoying putting on a dress that fits everywhere but the huge boobs just make it impossible. My ribcage is not huge but chestsize now 32 H. H! Ffs.
Bravissimo have a range of clothing which caters for slimmish women with big boobs. I haven't had an extensive look at the site but some of the stuff seems very nice.

Reactions: 2
This is definitely possible and it's one thing I'll believe her on because I have the same struggle, even though I'm not as teeny tiny tom thumb-sized as she is. I'm usually size 12 and 30H (depending on brand), some things don't fit on the chest but it's just a case of choosing things that do - I have never once sized up to fit my boobs because then it would just be baggy and ill-fitting everywhere else (especially shoulders, back and armpits).

My body shape is disproportionate so I go to a tailors now and then with eBay finds. Any half decent place should be able to tailor a bigger size to your shape, although they often price per alteration (e.g £ for shoulders + £ for waist etc). KimK apparently has a full time personal tailor which explains how everything fits her like a glove

Reactions: 4
New thread while it is a bit quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.