Sali Hughes #31 Here's 3 moisturisers, now piss off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she never writes about beauty customs, only beauty products. And usually from her very white British perspective, which is a tiny part of beauty culture. In fact it is just a look at Sali's own beauty history and interests - 'blah blah loved Elizabeth Taylor from a young age, blah blah a bold red lip etc etc'. With the occasional reference to a Nanna smell for the history aspect.
This is spot on! Unfortunately there's too many beauty influencers with the same arena and not acknowledging any diversity

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Interest in the culture of beauty...
Sounds like a bullshit line off a thin cv to me.
Also once again with the trolling as a "here's an interesting thing about me..." If she thinks that the discussion on here is trolling she probably thinks Gogglebox is some sort of bloodsport.
Interested in the culture of beauty as long as it's white and Western European and none of that landfill Korean garbage. That's for kids (ie millennials)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm confused about Sali's last tweet about 'her troll site' and Melfish... the original tweet was from June last year? Do people from her troll site really send her messages?

Reactions: 3
I'm confused about Sali's last tweet about 'her troll site' and Melfish... the original tweet was from June last year? Do people from her troll site really send her messages?
Pfft this is Sali we are talking about.
Chasing random people around twitter to talk about MY TROLLS.
Bit sad really.

Reactions: 6
I just had a look at the thread, and I concur that the man has no chin

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait, so she only blocks some people? Just the ones who have a problem with her pa*do friend?

Reactions: 3
Bit baffled what it was to do with Sali's "trolls", but go off, I guess 🤷‍♀️:m

Reactions: 2
And I don't dare look at India's twitter feed in case she puts another "before" picture.
I'm still a little traumatised about that. Can you imagine the poor stylist? The only consolation is that it was a Hershesons employee

• Haha
Her triangulation algorithm is probably playing up again 🙄 It’s beginning to look like Sali is trolling Will/Julianne/“Mel” rather than the other way around.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.