Sali Hughes #3 Weak dilutes & boiled piss, if only! I invented the aubergine penis emoji.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I've seen mentioned is that people have contacted her family/people she works with directly, which must be really scary and upsetting.
Can I ask where you've seen that or who said that ie was it Salo herself or other commentators? There seems to have been lots if Chinese whispers (apologies, I don't know a PC term that conveys the same meaning) after people have watched the video and come up with there own version of what happened. I saw one comment that SH had to contact people directly via her lawyers to serve Cease and Desist notices.
Or did Sali say trolls/bullies had contacted family & colleagues?

As my Dad would say, what a load of flannel.

I would love to see evidence that this actually happened, to multiple friends and family members, and it was definitely a Tattle poster or posters. Who was contacted and what was said? If it did (and I have doubts) then it’s utterly unacceptable.
I just said this, should have read upthread first, sorry 🙂

She's saying she/her lawyers have details at least half of us.... 🔎🗄🔬That's surely nonesense?! What exactly has been done or said that's legally problematic? Plus... We have "shitmouths" for discussing the nature of her friendship with Carey 🧐💩
Where does she say this? Do you have a screenshot or is it in the video?

Can I ask where you've seen that or who said that ie was it Salo herself or other commentators? There seems to have been lots if Chinese whispers (apologies, I don't know a PC term that conveys the same meaning) after people have watched the video and come up with there own version of what happened
I'll go back and have a look, because I agree there are all sorts of rumours flying about. That's part of the problem imo - once you put these things out there you lost control of the narrative and people make their own interpretations.

Reactions: 2
Go check out Esther coren’s stories at onthespike. Very very interesting take on sali Hughes and bullying.

Reactions: 11
Can I ask where you've seen that or who said that ie was it Salo herself or other commentators? There seems to have been lots if Chinese whispers (apologies, I don't know a PC term that conveys the same meaning) after people have watched the video and come up with there own version of what happened. I saw one comment that SH had to contact people directly via her lawyers to serve Cease and Desist notices.
Or did Sali say trolls/bullies had contacted family & colleagues?
Wasn’t she trying to spin it as this ‘abuse’ had been going on for a long time and her friends and relatives had kept her from knowing about it (hmmmm. Highly doubtful) until it got so out of hand that they felt she must know and now she has been fully traumatised.

It just so happened that she decided to cry troll as soon as the Estee Laundry stuff was heating up and her stalking and bullying was being revealed. The only way to spin that creepy behaviour was to make these people who had just liked the bullying post out to be cave dwelling monsters who were trying to eat her babies. Her honesty and integrity re CT was being called into question and she decided to try and create a smokescreen to cover that CT is a horrendous bully and her faux feminist ‘wimmin supporting wimmin’ shtick that she bleats on about constantly would mean she’d have to cut ties with CT and lose $$$$$$$. Her worst nightmare

Where does she say this? Do you have a screenshot or is it in the video?
I saw it in amongst the nearly 4,000 comments under the video

Reactions: 4
I'll go back and have a look, because I agree there are all sorts of rumours flying about. That's part of the problem imo - once you put these things out there you lost control of the narrative and people make their own interpretations.
It's why I'm a little bit anal about screenshotting stuff (from my sewer, natch. Actually, I thought trolls dwelt under bridges. You fucked that one up Sali, that almost as bad as Jordan Peterson saying witches live in swamps.)

I am pissed off reading the Twitter posts about Tattle. Have none of these self-righteous women ever gossiped about celebrities or people they know? We, most of us, are not saying anything horrendous. Most of the time we critique influencer's lack of transparency.

Reactions: 6
To find out who these people are, they must be getting IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) or something...although those aren't always accurate. Personally, I think she is bullshitting to scare people. But if she is adding people on FB, then how is she finding them, I wonder.
The hypocrisy from her is astounding isn’t it?

I am pissed off reading the Twitter posts about Tattle. Have none of these self-righteous women ever gossiped about celebrities or people they know? We, most of us, are not saying anything horrendous. Most of the time we critique influencer's lack of transparency.
Sali and her friends definitely do on a regular basis. To an audience of hundreds thousands. But that’s ok though. BeCoZ THeyRe BeTA ThAn Uz

Ok, I've had a look and can't see anywhere where Sali says this herself, she talks about harassment but says there hasn't been any doxxing.

I think people have taken her comments and put their own interpretation on it.

Ok, I've had a look and can't see anywhere where Sali says this herself, she talks about harassment but says there hasn't been any doxxing.

I think people have taken her comments and put their own interpretation on it.
If you mean the reporting to police and getting us all prosecuted, it’s in the comments under the video.

If you mean the reporting to police and getting us all prosecuted, it’s in the comments under the video.
I haven't actually read the comments on the video cos I rarely use Instagram. Will go and take a look.

I didn’t even know it was possible to find out who someone is from this site? Surely it’s pretty impossible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.