Sali Hughes #3 Weak dilutes & boiled piss, if only! I invented the aubergine penis emoji.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched the entire VB video. Total cringe-fest. I'm probably a cynical old witch, but who gets excited over a black eyeliner or the umpteenth eyeshadow palette?
*whispers* Magpies like me!!

I actually bought the mink eyeshadow/lustre that looked gorgeous on VB Beauty insta page. It also looks quite similar to the Tom Ford Spring 2015 eyeshadow that is now discontinued. I also bought the black eye kajal. That’s all I am buying from the eye range.

To be fair to VB, the eyeshadow palettes have a lot of product in them for £48 - four times as much as a Chanel quad which sells for £44...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I can see them although there's some disjointed conversations. Looks like someone has deleted their comments (or been deleted).
Yes they seem to be back now. There are some interesting discussions there and I think SH does represent herself quite well

Reactions: 1
I've had Botox and never ever been asked how "diluted" I'd like it. Her only reason for using such terminology is to let us know she doesn't need as much as the rest of us plebs.

Reactions: 9
I can’t get over the gall of her calling someone unsisterly for daring to challenge her.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I've had Botox and never ever been asked how "diluted" I'd like it. Her only reason for using such terminology is to let us know she doesn't need as much as the rest of us plebs.
Did you not ask for that technical amount - the 'smidge'? It is about the same as a fairy gently kissing you. Hardly counts at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I like the way she's made it about you deciding how she feels when it's specifically and only been about language.

Reactions: 4
Glad you mentioned the 'tweakments' thing. A horrible twee term for a costly medical procedure.
Btw any old GTLers - do you remember the uber cringe time when Sali bragged about shouting at a SUV driver parked in front of her house 'are you a vet?'. This was repeated with much mirth by her slavish followers as a sign of Sali's feistiness and wit (only vets drive large cars innit). Anyway she has just repeated this cringefest on Twitter. For context the driver was one of those Boden Mums on the school run Sali hates. Sisterhood and all that.

• Haha
I used to love Sali but she became insufferable when she started knocking about with Lauren Laverne and writing for The Pool.

One of the turning points was when she wrote a preachy article about things children should really be taught at school, including how to tip and how to demand a pay rise. I think it was in that article, or maybe another, where she posted something about her son's PE teacher and how her son didn't like him. Awful stuff

• Wow
  • Sick
Advent calendar autumn (lol) is when I go right off the beauty industry- they're so extra. Pique consumerism - hi please can I have a gift everyday til the day I get a load of gifts. Sure.

Reactions: 8
I used to love Sali but she became insufferable when she started knocking about with Lauren Laverne and writing for The Pool.

One of the turning points was when she wrote a preachy article about things children should really be taught at school, including how to tip and how to demand a pay rise. I think it was in that article, or maybe another, where she posted something about her son's PE teacher and how her son didn't like him. Awful stuff
Looking back, the nepotism that went on at The Pool was really quite spectacular. It seemed that anyone could successfully pitch - and get - a weekly column filled with all sorts of self-indulgent wank, just as long as they were mates with LL or Sam Baker.

Reactions: 13
The Pool was the sort of faux feminist codswallop we’ll look back on and cringe. Did anyone ever join the ‘editors circle’ for £3 a month? Other than the ‘free’ sample size, did you actually get anything else?

Reactions: 6
Just tried to watch her horribly awkward Liberty advent calendar unboxing video. I think her desperation at wanting to be one of the first to do it screams through. She really is no good at these.

Hasn't she "spoiler ed" it or do people want that? Caroline H never reveals what's in them just the value and the purchase price.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.