Sali Hughes #3 Weak dilutes & boiled piss, if only! I invented the aubergine penis emoji.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My "pique" back there should be "peak" and it's rally annoying me.

They're extravagant and not for me - I guess if you have the dollar ....? But also I am really specific about what I use so that's the other thing for me - how do you know you'll use it all 🤷‍♀️
At the risk of sounding like Sali humble bragging, I always buy a lovely one for my office and we all take it in turns to open a day and its become a bit of a tradition... however one thing that bugs me about them is when the 'influencers' say there are only 400 of these made so get in quick... I always think well if they did not give away 400 of the bleeping things to people like you then there would be more available...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw that. Looking to have surgery (not on the NHS tbf). In a way I sympathise. Mine have got big. Once upon a time I'd be so thrilled - now it just looks lumpy and matronly. But it is what it is. So many worse things to fret about.

I have rebranded myself a small Mediterranean widow - I wear a lot of black, my knockers are absurdly big. The efffect is .... well, stout.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello, like a lot of people on here I've followed Sali for a long time (used to love her Guardian videos back in the day) but have been increasingly disillusioned. Any way, I am curious about what's going on with her hair. It suddenly looks darker, but if anyone queries it she says it's because she's straightened it (eh?). No mention of removal/cutting out of her lighter bits which I assume were extensions. In the Advent video it looks much darker than before her break from instagram - like an all-over block dye?!

Reactions: 2
Hello, like a lot of people on here I've followed Sali for a long time (used to love her Guardian videos back in the day) but have been increasingly disillusioned. Any way, I am curious about what's going on with her hair. It suddenly looks darker, but if anyone queries it she says it's because she's straightened it (eh?). No mention of removal/cutting out of her lighter bits which I assume were extensions. In the Advent video it looks much darker than before her break from instagram - like an all-over block dye?!
A few years ago there was a column in the Pool about how she was going to go grey. That never happened...

Reactions: 1
In Saturday's column she said that l'oreal have finally perfected the dye they've been working on for 10 years for her.

And this is definitely dyed.

Screenshot_20190920-212440.png

• Haha
Agree - but why hide the fact when asked about it? So she can make a big reveal (advert) about it at a time that suits?

Reactions: 4
Nothing screams sustainability like going through a luxury advent calendar like a hurricane that you were given for free :sneaky:

Reactions: 10
I saw that. Looking to have surgery (not on the NHS tbf). In a way I sympathise. Mine have got big. Once upon a time I'd be so thrilled - now it just looks lumpy and matronly. But it is what it is. So many worse things to fret about.
Yes, good on her for not pursuing the NHS route. Pretty sure she wouldn't qualify for funding if she did - the criteria include severe back problems and skin infections caused by friction. I doubt she's suffering those kind of issues.

I don't know what she is on about. Liberty are not going to lose any sales as people who are going to buy a Liberty Advent calendar will be buying one anyway as they will have known about it for years. Sali is delusional if she thinks she is boosting Liberty's sale enough for them to be cross, and in any event she could check with them that they are OK about it. What are they going to say??? They are not going to say no are they!! IMO it will give them more publicity as she can go on about it - "Liberty have given me their calendar to do raise money for Beauty banks etc etc" ...

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen Sali’s moany comment under her love in the countryside post? Do you think she’s referring to people’s comments on her injectables post?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought it was exactly that.

Today's Guardian column seems weird. Last week, it was all about sustainability. This week she's urging readers to buy plastic hair clips from fast-fashion brands.

Reactions: 4
And I don't think I've ever seen her wearing so much as a hair grip - let alone plaits. Commenters complaining about lack of images to illustrate too. Typical lazy column.

Reactions: 6
She really is stealing a living getting paid for that column. Maybe the thinking is she put the work in for last week's special so can get away with lazy filler today.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.