Sali Hughes #3 Weak dilutes & boiled piss, if only! I invented the aubergine penis emoji.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just tried to watch her horribly awkward Liberty advent calendar unboxing video. I think her desperation at wanting to be one of the first to do it screams through. She really is no good at these.
£215? Bloody hell. That would be my main gift and some. Not a wee daily extra. I've never really understood why adults need a present every day in December tbh. To keep saying 'over £600 worth of product' doesn't really make it any less eyewateringly dear. And I'd expect more than a bloody deodorant. But each to their own obviously.

Reactions: 11
This. I thought advent calendars were for kids AND aren't you supposed to get a suprise every day? What's the point in revealing the contents?

*whispers* Magpies like me!!

I actually bought the mink eyeshadow/lustre that looked gorgeous on VB Beauty insta page. It also looks quite similar to the Tom Ford Spring 2015 eyeshadow that is now discontinued. I also bought the black eye kajal. That’s all I am buying from the eye range.

To be fair to VB, the eyeshadow palettes have a lot of product in them for £48 - four times as much as a Chanel quad which sells for £44...
Sorry, didn't mean to offend... I just thought Sali's reaction was OTT (and she has access to pretty much every new beauty product)

Reactions: 3
My "pique" back there should be "peak" and it's rally annoying me.

They're extravagant and not for me - I guess if you have the dollar ....? But also I am really specific about what I use so that's the other thing for me - how do you know you'll use it all 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I like a beauty advent calendar, it I don’t want to see some sort of manic unboxing post.

She saw fit to delete my final comment on the smidgegate thread. I guess to be seen to have had the final word? That is so fkd up. Ego much?? Feeling a tad brittle?? Yikes.

My "pique" back there should be "peak" and it's rally annoying me.

They're extravagant and not for me - I guess if you have the dollar ....? But also I am really specific about what I use so that's the other thing for me - how do you know you'll use it all 🤷‍♀️
I thought I'd been getting my peak/piques wrong!

She saw fit to delete my final comment on the smidgegate thread. I guess to be seen to have had the final word? That is so fkd up. Ego much?? Feeling a tad brittle?? Yikes.
She did not!???! What did it say? Roughly.

I thought I'd been getting my peak/piques wrong!

She did not!???! What did it say? Roughly.
Aye she did. Just a short one tying up the loose ends, me still boring on about ‘tweakments’ and each of us is an expert in some way but it doesn’t mean we can’t learn from each other.

I’ll shut the f up now 😂

Oh I missed your close. What did you say?

It's a win anyway if you've been erased x

Dolores, a short one- me still boring on about language but along the lines that all women can learn from each other?

She no like. Delete. 🤣🤣

• Wow
Adult advent calendars are great! I’ve had the M&S beauty advent calendar for the past two years and loved it. I wouldn’t want any spoilers as to the contents though. When I bought mine online, I quickly scrolled past the photo to avoid spoilers 😄

I thought you really added to the discussion 🤷‍♀️
I’m quite disappointed by her tbh. There is no room for discussion, no matter how much she maintains she likes to have ‘open and frank conversations.’ If you have anything at all to say that isn’t 100%sycophantic, you’re shot right down and/or deleted. Tis a shame. She even had her husband and son ‘like’ her comment in response to mine. Made me wonder if they all sit around Sali’s phone waiting for any hint of criticism. Also astounded at the speed with which she responds to any criticism. Like a Japanese bullet train.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I thought the "I'm just a person ......" stuff was odd. Bit of emotional manipulation?

I think she engaged more than usual but got quite personal and defensive by the time she got to (your) excellent points. Maybe it comes back to that chip on her shoulder about not having any qualifications - criticism of her use of language?

I thought the "I'm just a person ......" stuff was odd. Bit of emotional manipulation?

I think she engaged more than usual but got quite personal and defensive by the time she got to (your) excellent points. Maybe it comes back to that chip on her shoulder about not having any qualifications - criticism of her use of language?
Yes I get that. I also get the vibe that she likes to think that she’s always the smartest/most woke/most sisterly person in the room. Not always the case.

Reactions: 5
Oh 100% .... it's why I started going off her. The Pool articles were very much in that tone. Awful.

£215? Bloody hell. That would be my main gift and some. Not a wee daily extra. I've never really understood why adults need a present every day in December tbh. To keep saying 'over £600 worth of product' doesn't really make it any less eyewateringly dear. And I'd expect more than a bloody deodorant. But each to their own obviously.
Some people buy them and use lots of the contents as christmas gifts which is pretty savvy if you've got a lot of beauty gifts to buy - the liberty one always has stuff in people would legit like to receive so I think it's fine to do things that way! I don't know if I could justify the spend to myself any other way anyway, must be nice to have enough money to just get it all as a treat 😅

(I have no beef if someone got me an expensive present because they could get it cheap lol)

Reactions: 2
She's on about her tits on FB again...
I saw that. Looking to have surgery (not on the NHS tbf). In a way I sympathise. Mine have got big. Once upon a time I'd be so thrilled - now it just looks lumpy and matronly. But it is what it is. So many worse things to fret about.

I want a reduction. But I also can't be arsed.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.