Sali Hughes #3 Weak dilutes & boiled piss, if only! I invented the aubergine penis emoji.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I can see it! Brilliant comment, beautifully written. So balanced.

Her response is very defensive but still she’s engaging with you! Lovely and lovely! C.x

Reactions: 1
She was at great pains to explain the 'weak dilute'. I'm afraid as much as she dances on the head of a pin over this it still seems like not needing much botox is better than needing skiploads as you are so wrinkly. So still shame attached.
And yes brilliant comment. She can't dismiss it as an ignorant troll as it was so articulate and perceptive.

Reactions: 9
Never addresses the 'smidge' though.

At the least, I just hope she thinks more carefully about those of us in her audience. We aren't silly, we get subtexts and we understand when someone isn't being as honest as she professes to be.

Reactions: 5
Oh I think the teeth will have been extremely gritted writing that response. Many drafts will have been written.

Reactions: 4
She soooo cares that people think she's fresh and youthful enough to only need a weak dilute. Same as she really wants to make a distinction between "hormonal problems" and perimenopause, because one sounds old and one doesn't. Don't kid a kidder.

She soooo cares that people think she's fresh and youthful enough to only need a weak dilute. Same as she really wants to make a distinction between "hormonal problems" and perimenopause, because one sounds old and one doesn't. Don't kid a kidder.
Yes exactly. I'm still confused over the hormone/not peri menopause thing tbh. She literally did describe a symptom of peri but says she's not there yet. She didn't even acknowledge that it could possibly even be a symptom and not even a particularly early one just a very normal one for her age.

Reactions: 5
As if anyone who is going through the menopause and looking for info is going to demand to know whether the host of the podcast is "there yet" herself. There was simply no need for her to mention "I'm not there yet" even once, let alone several times

Reactions: 4
As if anyone who is going through the menopause and looking for info is going to demand to know whether the host of the podcast is "there yet" herself. There was simply no need for her to mention "I'm not there yet" even once, let alone several times
Yes but don’t forget, Sali is a youthful sexpot. Heaven forbid she should be at all associated with anything menopausal.

I’ve actually noticed all the instagrammers in their late 40s/50s go on about their periods as if to make it very clear that they’re not menopausal.

Reactions: 8
Sali is now acting like she's always talking about her botox. Really? People are forever complimenting her skin - on insta comments, on Facebook, even in videos - but I don't think I've ever heard her 'own' her botox in response. Why not say 'thanks, but that's partly down to botox'? Make a joke of it.

Reactions: 7
Instead it’s #nofilter.

Think what I object to is being taken for a fool. Just want her to know, there are plenty of folk who see through her shite of the bull.

I used to be a follower, really appreciated her advice in the early days. Now it’s all half-truths and humblebrags.

Sali is now acting like she's always talking about her botox. Really? People are forever complimenting her skin - on insta comments, on Facebook, even in videos - but I don't think I've ever heard her 'own' her botox in response. Why not say 'thanks, but that's partly down to botox'? Make a joke of it.
You are right. In her intro to the podcast about how she has always been upfront about it I was scratching my head trying to think about one single instance of it. Usually when anyone asked they were shot down by others (not by her tbf) saying it was rude and inappropriate to ask. She has contributed by omission to it being a shameful thing.
All she ever had to say when showing her face with, say, a new foundation promotion was 'this is how it looks on me bearing in mind I've had a smidge of Botox'. No biggy. Especially if said foundation promises something like a smoothing or youthful effect.

Reactions: 7
She got very defensive over her comment about forgetting her jaw. "It's no big deal"

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't know how cosmetic Botox works exactly but I've had medical Botox (must be the same principle?) and they do adjust quantities based on what you need, don't think it's too do with dilution though? She probably has less than the average and thinks that's something to crow about.

Reactions: 1
Have just left a loooong msg on her insta re the language she’s using to distance herself and diminish her treatments. See if she sees fit to delete/block/whatever. Needs saying.
You, and all those who have liked your comment, are absolute babes btw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.