Sali Hughes #3 Weak dilutes & boiled piss, if only! I invented the aubergine penis emoji.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the individual eye shadows looked very like the Hourglass ones (which are very nice).

Reactions: 1
Oh lol she's down playing it hilariously - "sometimes we just forget to do that bit". Right.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And I bet it's only a very " weak dilute". 😉
Nearly - a 'smidge' :LOL:
I've only listened to her intro and she's gone full on a woman's right to have botox etc (fair enough) and how she has always been truthful about it and has always honestly answered people's questions as it is nothing to be ashamed of. But is this true? I think not denying it isn't quite the same as being honest about it. Also she says trolls have shamed her for having it, missing the point (wilfully I imagine) that it is her keeping quiet about it people get annoyed about. Also (as I say haven't listened to it all) she was very quick to say re her hormone treatment 'full disclosure I paid for it myself' - does she say the same re the botox?

Oh lol she's down playing it hilariously - "sometimes we just forget to do that bit". Right.
But it's nothing to be embarrassed about right? :LOL:

I thought the individual eye shadows looked very like the Hourglass ones (which are very nice).
Yes I love those! I've actually ordered a palette and two individuals from the VB line. I really liked the collaboration with Estee Lauder and so was happy to fork over the money for the new stuff with a similar aesthetic. (I am also of an age where Spice World was a v important/terrible movie and my first album was Spice. I am happy to admit to being a VB fan :LOL:)

It's bullshit. If you're paying Mayfair prices that's not happening. It's just that she's so so loosy goosy and forgetful about it all, right? She was like that about her wedding too... oh it's a month off, I'd barely noticed I've done nothing - like my florist's coming from Australia, I'm in Mary Greenwood's diary and her hair pal, I've got 2 custom dresses .... but mostly I'd forgotten about it.

SUCH ARTIFICE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She's getting nicely slated in some of the insta comments. Along the lines of beauty experts advertising stuff keeping quiet about botox.

Reactions: 3
She specified where she gets it, 3 points on the face I think, I've already forgotten .... sometimes they do it all, sometimes they just forget to do parts.

Can someone fill me in on what the comment about forgetting was?
She goes for botox and sometimes she and the doctor just 'forget' the injections under her jaw. (She just otherwise has it between her eyes and a 'smidge' around her eyes).

"It’s crazy - we encourage women to put hyaluronic acid on the outside, but slate them for having it administered on the inside."

Christ, she's obtuse. Can you imagine the reply someone would get if they posted something along those lines to her?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.