Sali Hughes #28 See thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I’d accidentally re-followed Sali on insta just now but no, it’s a sponsored ad in my feed - there’s no escape!

7D60AB9A-1F3B-456F-83A4-5DFD086D45C7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Her ads are terrible! Why would anyone be inspired to buy this stuff based on how she flogs it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I noticed on the Superdrug website yesterday for the Beauty Banks bags they described Sali as an 'influencer'. It's been changed today to 'an expert content creator'. Not sure what's worse 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I noticed on the Superdrug website yesterday for the Beauty Banks bags they described Sali as an 'influencer'. It's been changed today to 'an expert content creator'. Not sure what's worse 🤭
I wonder if she had a word?! She really isn't an expert content creator, her content is atrocious from both an audience and client standpoint - she can't even tag brands correctly in her ads fgs!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is not a content creator, expert or otherwise! She can fancy it up all she likes but she's an influencer.

OMG. I just noticed that Sam and Nic and the others have been described as makeup artists. Why are they not 'expert content creators?' Hilarious and so typical of Sali to big herself up while not doing the same for others

And Pixiwoo's YouTube presence back in the day was enormous!

Even their instagram presence is far bigger than Sali (especially Sam)

Reactions: 6
I bet she tore somebody a new one for that, how hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, I think we've found our next thread title. Sali Hughes: expert content creator.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Can someone smarter than me please explain the distinction between influencer and "expert content creator" and just plain old content creator, for that matter?

They all sound like made-up jobs to me

Reactions: 12
Can someone smarter than me please explain the distinction between influencer and "expert content creator" and just plain old content creator, for that matter?

They all sound like made-up jobs to me
Perhaps I'm wrong but to me an influencer is someone who shills stuff to their following

A content creator is someone who might work for an agency or similar making content for brands or whatever but they're not actually influencing or selling themselves as a brand

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell - EXPERT content creator. Maybe my job description should say expert marketing director or expert account manager. Jeez

bleeping hell - EXPERT content creator. Maybe my job description should say expert marketing director or expert account manager. Jeez

So aghast I said it twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Perhaps I'm wrong but to me an influencer is someone who shills stuff to their following

A content creator is someone who might work for an agency or similar making content for brands or whatever but they're not actually influencing or selling themselves as a brand
But I see people call themselves content creators in their bios, and all they do is post photos

• Haha
Well, I think we've found our next thread title. Sali Hughes: expert content creator.
I did have a little lol to myself when I saw they'd described her as an 'influencer' (she posted it on her stories that's where I saw it first). She definitely had a word 😄 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Instagram needs to be shot into the sun. What a curse on humanity it is, a bottomless pit of consumerism and comparisons and bragging

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I did have a little lol to myself when I saw they'd described her as an 'influencer' (she posted it on her stories that's where I saw it first). She definitely had a word 😄 🤭
I can imagine her spitting with fury. "I am not an INFLUENCER. I am an EXPERT CONTENT CREATOR. Have you not seen my Hush ads!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@melfish its a sewer isn’t it ? 😂.
Didn’t somebody call the AHC shilling a few threads ago...she did the thing of mentioning the brand - building a bit of trust and equity - then BAM AD!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.