Sali Hughes #28 See thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm also so confused that no mention was made of the Guardian. Surely Guardian beauty columnist would be the most appropriate.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I noticed on the Superdrug website yesterday for the Beauty Banks bags they described Sali as an 'influencer'. It's been changed today to 'an expert content creator'. Not sure what's worse 🤭
Malcontent creator, more like.

I've always felt an antipathy towards Annina Vogel based on the prices alone. I used to enjoy moochng around the Liberty's ground floor and her counter looked like a junk shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I will say one thing in defence of Instagram - at least it isn’t a cesspool of conspiracy theories and political asshattery.

Yet 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh dear the 'expert' thing :oops:
Does she mean Beauty expert, rather than an expert content creator?
Either way - cringe.

Reactions: 3
Ooh I like a quiz. Hope it is a good one. (That sounded so sarcastic - don't mean it to be).
Sali being the only contestant sounds like Friends when Joey practices his quiz on Ross and Chandler - 'it's time to play Bamboozle! '.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooh I like a quiz. Hope it is a good one. (That sounded so sarcastic - don't mean it to be).
Sali being the only contestant sounds like Friends when Joey practices his quiz on Ross and Chandler - 'it's time to play Bamboozle! '.
IKR? The game itself sounds a lot like bamboozled, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Meh, sounds like an annoying format to me, for exhibitionists. But I don't like improv. At all

Reactions: 5
Paper, snow, a ghost!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Good on him! “Quiz show inventor” is a much better look than “Tory & excellent shag”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone smarter than me please explain the distinction between influencer and "expert content creator" and just plain old content creator, for that matter?
They all sound like made-up jobs to me
Eric is technically a content creator, so a lot of things can fall into that category. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.