Sali Hughes #28 See thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's hilarious, I'm not sure why. See SH's manipulative skill here - someone says the beach in the place she lives looks tit and Sali simultaneously mounts her high horse and plays the victim of an unwarranted attack on her "home". Jeez, Sal, some people don't like sitting on uncomfortable stones and like a sandy beach. It wasn't a personal attack. And Feebs, ever helpful, chips in to roll her eyes rather than to say to her friend, who is being over sensitive, "Sali, you're being over sensitive".
What a weird friendship - encouraging your friend's disproportionate stress rather than trying to help alleviate it.
I wonder if Sali covers this in her book. Maybe a chapter on "Being friends with idiots"
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's hilarious. Fully agree about it being a weird friendship. I think Fee has got nothing else to offer other than fuelling the flames. A sort of a "I can't believe they're saying xyz, I'm not like that though" kind of thing. Instead of telling her in a nice way to maybe gain some perspective and focus on the many comments telling her she's wonderful and amazing and to ignore the one that doesn't like the beach. It reminds me also of her friends rushing to tell her about the things said here. It's such a teenage girl kind of friendship

Reactions: 11
Controversial statements about popular things are not for civilians. You need a column in a newspaper or a blue tick before you can be dabbling in that sort of stuff. And use big words. Don't just be saying it's tit. Or I'll get my mates on yer.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My Deciem order arrived! Perfect timing as I'm washing my hair later and can now try out the glycolic acid trick!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Brighton beach - first time I’d seen a starling murmuration. Around the old burnt pier. 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If I was a company paying for an ad I’d not be impressed with scrapping in the comments.

Reactions: 25
If I was a company paying for an ad I’d not be impressed with scrapping in the comments.
That's an excellent point.

I also saw a comment where she said Hush just send her the pieces and let her do whatever she wants with the content. I find this hard to believe. Unless the marketing manager gives zero fucks?

Reactions: 13
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's hilarious. Fully agree about it being a weird friendship. I think Fee has got nothing else to offer other than fuelling the flames. A sort of a "I can't believe they're saying xyz, I'm not like that though" kind of thing. Instead of telling her in a nice way to maybe gain some perspective and focus on the many comments telling her she's wonderful and amazing and to ignore the one that doesn't like the beach. It reminds me also of her friends rushing to tell her about the things said here. It's such a teenage girl kind of friendship
I think they may be one and the same. I don't know but assumed that the admins from her FB group and forum were the ones who kept an eye here. It's just having another tab open when they're doing their stint. Also engaged the most with her one Twitter about what's been said here. And there was at least one conversation that appeared highly staged. I maybe wrong but if I am at least half of them have psychic abilities.

That's an excellent point.

I also saw a comment where she said Hush just send her the pieces and let her do whatever she wants with the content. I find this hard to believe. Unless the marketing manager gives zero fucks?
She is one of a number of influencers doing #my hushstyle or whatever itbis so perhaps they're just chucking tit about and seeing what sticks?!
Did her post say that was her outfit of the month? Does that mean there will be more?

Anyway it's Friday, we're due a dog pic or maybe she'll mix it up a bit as we've already had a couple this week dog ones this week. More food? Maybe a well earned drink? Idk but she seems to post on Fri afternoon/evening 9 times out of 10. Something to donwith driving #engagement I suppose.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The last video was on the 20th of January so I think we can take from that it's monthly. Can't wait for the next installment. A fun jaunt into Brighton's arcade? Or fish and chips wrapped in newspaper all while staring wistfully into the distance

Cheeky Sylvie steals a chip and great hilarity ensues

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Derail of conversation alert (sorry)

I just watched this video of our beloved Lisa - it’s from 2013 and is all about how to match foundation shades. It’s REALLY good and she shows good v bad examples etc. I think Sali should watch ..

PS - I agree that Brighton beach is a bit tit for lying on, however it is excellent for throwing stones into the sea with young children.

Reactions: 8
The last video was on the 20th of January so I think we can take from that it's monthly. Can't wait for the next installment. A fun jaunt into Brighton's arcade? Or fish and chips wrapped in newspaper all while staring wistfully into the distance

Cheeky Sylvie steals a chip and great hilarity ensues
She's a vegetarian, don't you know?

Can confirm Brighton Beach looks a bit tit. But I'm from Sydney
💅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Question:

Is one still Welsh if one calls Brighton ‘home’? 🤔

Asking for a friend.

Edit: “they questioned my very Welshness etc etc”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To be fair, I don’t know why that person felt the need to say what they did, but I don’t know what the point of replying is either 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.