Sali Hughes #28 See thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got DM sandals and I love them. Donkeys years old now. Thing is I’ve got sparrow ankles and I found mine heavy to wear.
I am not sparrow of ankle (far from it) and they‘re heavy on me (The Hulk) too.

I am not sparrow of ankle (far from it) and they‘re heavy on me (The Hulk) too.
OMG! It’s too funny that you mentioned The Hulk because I literally just saw this on my Facebook feed like 10 secs ago! 🤣

749E8081-EC4D-4176-A23E-97E25B3B2E45.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks frankly silly and self conscious in that Hush vid.

I've just watched Lisa Eldridge doing a Q&A on YouTube and she said the reason she's never done sponsored content is that she felt she just wouldn't sound like herself if she was shilling (not her word but mine, Sali I'm looking at you 👀).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a great pair of DM’s ,I live in them all Autumn/Winter, I’m toying with buying some sandals for Summer but they take a while to break in and you can’t wear socks.

What would Sali do?🧐
I ordered some 1460s to try on a while back and was horrified about the decline in quality from my DM-wearing days. British-made ones were out of stock in my size. Which boots do you have?

Reactions: 2
Looks bloody awful on her, all of it. The glasses are just NO, and there's a reason why fashion models are tall... she looks like she's raided her mums closet.

Looks bloody awful on her, all of it. The glasses are just NO, and there's a reason why fashion models are tall... she looks like she's raided her mums closet.
Come on. Her height is not the issue so let’s not pick on that, please.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have DM sandals, I love them and they weren’t too bad on the break-in front (all sandals are the devil initially I find), they are heavy soled though so no good for charging anywhere (I used to have a 15 min walk from tube station to office). They’re a put on when you get there piece of footwear. Comfy for standing at a gig too (As long as walk to venue is not far, nor done at pace).
Thanks for this, not so good for power walking to work?

I ordered some 1460s to try on a while back and was horrified about the decline in quality from my DM-wearing days. British-made ones were out of stock in my size. Which boots do you have?
These , I love them and they were worth every penny .

I wear them every day to work but MY GOD they neatly broke me wearing them in.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone know where does the best sales on DMs? I want a new pair of boots but don't really want to pay full price at the moment.

Botox question: Has anyone had it for jaw clenching/headaches? Worth it? My dentist reccomended it this morning at my check-up. It will apparently cost me $1000 AUD because of the dose required so not something I want to do without a bit of consideration! I didn't ask her how long it would last but I wouldn't imagine much longer than normal botox in the forehead or whatever right?

Botox question: Has anyone had it for jaw clenching/headaches? Worth it? My dentist reccomended it this morning at my check-up. It will apparently cost me $1000 AUD because of the dose required so not something I want to do without a bit of consideration! I didn't ask her how long it would last but I wouldn't imagine much longer than normal botox in the forehead or whatever right?
No, but I am definitely considering it for headaches. I frown a lot without realising which causes a lot of tension at the front of my head. Would be interested to hear the thoughts of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No, but I am definitely considering it for headaches. I frown a lot without realising which causes a lot of tension at the front of my head. Would be interested to hear the thoughts of others.
I would too! I know my sister’s MIL has had it for headaches with success.

I wonder what she was thinking when she chose this outfit. The Hush website has a number of lovely items that, if put together well, would look good and sophisticated. And yet she chose THAT! 🤯
I love a lot of the stuff Hush sells, but that outfit is awful. I think they send her the stuff that isn’t selling well to try and shift it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love Hush , I live in the hareem joggers.

My middle aged spread means I now love an elasticated waist and they wash so well . (middle aged statements I know)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how Sali took someone saying Brighton beach looks tit as some kind of personal insult. They weren't saying her house looks tit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I jaw clench and following that had muscle spasms in my masseter muscles. Incredibly painful and debilitating but luckily no visible twitching 🙏. In desperation rang local Botox clinic as would help but around £400. Then Dr suggested Valium as it’s a muscle relaxer and it worked. Bit of a zombie but it sorted it out in few days. Apparently CBT can help with jaw clenching. Dentist can make a shield too. Good luck. X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.