Sali Hughes #28 See thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle threads are teaching me so much about how to become the next big influenzer.

1.post really basic boring foodstuffs (Sali)
2.post really basic boring outfits occasionally forgetting pants (Lydia Millen)
3. Buy bots (all)

Edit: I may have been influenced to have beans on toast for lunch. Soz beanz h8trz.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes. What does this mean for me?

I am also partial to a good baked bean on toast.

And I'm planning on a jacket potato for tea (and that is a fact).
You sound ready for an adventure with your (hopefully vaccinated) nana.

'they even spoke about my beloved dead grandmother!'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Somehow her cheap crisps article is having another run around on Twitter...

AFE8CEB9-6F53-462F-B669-0E3ADA0E19EF.jpeg

#comforting #unpretentious #UNpretentious??!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I also think if you're going to wear them - do it right and wear doc martens. I hate those imitation docs
I have a great pair of DM’s ,I live in them all Autumn/Winter, I’m toying with buying some sandals for Summer but they take a while to break in and you can’t wear socks.

What would Sali do?🧐

Reactions: 2
I have DM sandals, I love them and they weren’t too bad on the break-in front (all sandals are the devil initially I find), they are heavy soled though so no good for charging anywhere (I used to have a 15 min walk from tube station to office). They’re a put on when you get there piece of footwear. Comfy for standing at a gig too (As long as walk to venue is not far, nor done at pace).

Reactions: 1
Unpretentious? Sali?
(I thought she might like this giphy).

And oh dear she looks ridiculous in that outfit. I'm sure all the individual components are fine but she simply can't pull off that look. And I wish someone would have a word and say those huge glasses do her absolutely no favours 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And oh dear she looks ridiculous in that outfit. I'm sure all the individual components are fine but she simply can't pull off that look. And I wish someone would have a word and say those huge glasses do her absolutely no favours 💅

I wonder what she was thinking when she chose this outfit. The Hush website has a number of lovely items that, if put together well, would look good and sophisticated. And yet she chose THAT! 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s the music that gets me, in general I hate music on Instagram, it always comes blasting out of my phone unexpectedly and always seems kind of.. cringey... to sound like my teen. Does anyone other than kids and influencers use music on Instagram?

Reactions: 8
It’s the music that gets me, in general I hate music on Instagram, it always comes blasting out of my phone unexpectedly and always seems kind of.. cringey... to sound like my teen. Does anyone other than kids and influencers use music on Instagram?
I have no idea, but I bloody love Morcheeba and their summer of 1998 vibe. And now she’s bleeping ruined it with her February winter pebble beach and plague-era clothing. The arse!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have a great pair of DM’s ,I live in them all Autumn/Winter, I’m toying with buying some sandals for Summer but they take a while to break in and you can’t wear socks.

What would Sali do?🧐
hmmm what would Sali do?

Get on the phone to the Hush PR team and ask for a pair of their more cosseting sandals maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

What would Sali do?🧐
I’ve got DM sandals and I love them. Donkeys years old now. Thing is I’ve got sparrow ankles and I found mine heavy to wear.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.