Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lreb88

VIP Member
I think both dresses were very stumpifying on her. I know she’s the most petite lady ever to grace these shores, but the evening one in particular looks to me like somebody’s cropped out the middle of the picture.
I agree, I saw someone comment they had never seen anyone look as good as her in the dress but I thought Kate Middleton wore it better as the style suits a taller, long legged woman.

Reactions: 10

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
From 8 mins. Looks like it's only got a day or so left on Sounds.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000n6lj

From 16 mins, 50. Again it's got got a day left. I imagine that means the documentary will be going soon too.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000n51t

Just checked - File on 4 go back a few years so it looks like only the live daily programmes disappear quickly.
Thank you! Just listened to both while making the tea. Two thoughts - how dare she say people were annoyed with her because they were slung off her site for being racist. What the actual fuck. And the wide eyed amazement at how horrible trolling is and how she could never understand it when she did it to Dawn O'P for years.

The Dowager

Chatty Member
Apologies for going off-topic, but I think if anyone could help, it'll be my fellow Tattlers. For years I've used Collection lasting perfection concealer for under the eyes. A tube lasts me ages, but my current one is almost gone. Had a look on Boots and Superdrug sites to see who had the better off on, and have just discovered that the packaging is different and the bloomin' shade range has completely changed :mad:
Obviously can't go and test them in my local Boots or Superdrug now, so does anyone know what in the new shades would possibly correspond to the old ones?
I use (or did!) no 3 cool medium.
Cool Medium was 2 and is now Light Vanilla, Warm Medium was 3 and is now Buttermilk.

Yours, A Cashew (the artist formerly known as Cool Fair 1A)

ps if you’re desperate, I have a Cool Medium 2 that I’ve only swatched. I can also expand my illegitimate trade to a Fair 1 and a Fair Warm 1b...

*Apologies to Sali for thinking I’m paler than her

• Heart
  • Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
BCgzfuSl.jpeg
Just thought I'd leave this here so we don't have to keep scrolling back. Is the problem the eyeshadow goes right up to her brows? And seems harsh at the edges? And her brows are so instagrammy now. Very Kim Kardashian (not that she knows who that is 🤭).

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
This is entirely off topic but why is Hannah Martin’s lipstick always so messy? I can’t focus on anything else on her face. (I like her a lot, think she’s sound and gorgeous but she’s dreadful at transparency and her hyper luxury product unboxing all day every day of lockdown has been a lot).
I used to follow Hannah but I stopped after she quit Bobbi Brown because she’s become the same as all the other influencers. She has a lovely personality and I liked her makeup style and tutorials, but her lack of transparency with ads and gifts, and the volume of product is truly excessive. As you say, a lot of it is high end too, so out of reach for most of us. I just find her unrelatable these days.

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
But there's no proof then that Becky was on Tattle - if she contacted Sali directly, unless she gave her username to someone to prove she'd been posting. But then what would that prove? I could tell Sali I'm anyone on this thread, or that I'd deleted my account when I was still posting.

I don't know, there's just lots of gaps here.

Mazerati

Chatty Member
Lab Muffin is so good. She's a zillion miles better than Sali and her fake knowledge about skincare that she's worn for years.

Mazerati

Chatty Member
All of you gushing about luxury lipsticks and I'm sitting here with my thin lips, not white enough teeth and downturned mouth. Sad times.

• Haha
  • Heart

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
The column is pointless as it's just an endless pushing of product. There's never any beauty theory or critical thinking, just sell sell sell. I'm sure it won't ever change as the Guardian rely on the affiliates and the so called "Delia effect" Sali has on sales. But yeah, it feels so horribly dated and out of touch with everything now.