Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sheeeet

Chatty Member
(am a bit ellebeau fan)
Me too! Guy Garvaye has a great voice and "Juan day Like This" is wonderful

I'm sorry for what I am. Again.
All I can tell you is I had a free belated birthday prosecco voucher at lunch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
The synagogue thing annoyed me as there are Jewish posters here who wouldn't have stood for any negative comments. Just Sali twisting and distorting things as usual

This might be a shocking beefy faced confession but I'm not bothered to match my foundation exactly to my neck. As long as they're in a similar colour spectrum I'm fine with that.

Enid Swamp

She’s the only veggo in the house isn’t she? Perhaps the dog chinned someone else’s cheese.

• Haha

cholulamare

Chatty Member
She's just not a natural on camera. And I'm not being mean, I don't think it's something that comes naturally to many
I agree, and I wouldn't be either, but the weird thing is she seems to have got worse over time? I don't remember her old guardian videos being as uncomfortable as anything she does these days (I don't actually watch her ITB vids or IGTV but see snippets on her grid/stories and they're always awkward).

rosemarina

VIP Member
Squeezing in that Peloton reference there. We see you.

She’s going to get cancelled any minute now for using the word “women” 🍿.

• Haha

crossword

I'm so tempted by Velvet Ribbon. Should I do it???
Just couldn’t resist to tell you: your profile picture and and the discussion around it (ages ago!) inspired me to watch Unforgotten on Amazon prime. It’s brilliant! Thanks for choosing DCI Stuart.

On the topic of dream meetings for coffee: Even though I know otherwise - of course! - I always Imagine @DCICassieStuart, @Yel, @Mselvista to look exactly like their profile pics 🤣. I have the intellectual age of three, apparently.

• Haha
  • Heart

Skiddidlydaddle

Chatty Member
Wow, you people must have very exciting and glamorous cape wearing social lives going on. I can just imagine nonchalantly throwing on a cape to do the school run.

• Haha

cholulamare

Chatty Member
Have to say I love the skirt on her latest post and think she looks great.
She does love those ear cuffs though doesn’t she, giving them the hard sell, is she on commission? 😆
So she's advocating sleeping and SHOWERING in cheap brass jewellery? She's either fibbing again or very dim. Or maybe having green ears is what sets the whole look off.

• Haha

Disillusioned

VIP Member
Oh my gosh that is the sweetest thing and I so needed to hear that right now. My nerves are seriously jangled this morning. Last night I heard someone howling with grief on the street. I go out and there's a bunch of people comforting a girl who had her phone stolen from someone on a bike. She sounded like it was the last straw for a terrible day and it was so shocking.

Then this morning there was a dawn raid on my next door neighbours. They are a family with small children. I have no idea what's been going on next door but I just cannot stop thinking about those poor kids. My heart just breaks for them. They did nothing wrong and were woken up and experienced such terror.

None of this impacts me directly but I'm feeling pretty raw right now.

I couldn't give a shit about Sali right now. I just needed to vent somewhere so I came here. And saw your post. Maybe let's have that coffee in dreamspace. I could do with it.

Also I have a tendency to be blunt sometimes. it's annoying and I try to moderate myself but then sometimes I have the devil in my brain saying "it's ok to be blunt, stop apologising for your existence" often at the wrong time :/
Oh, @Mazerati, that sounds so hard. Kids in your vicinity being at risk is the most worrying situation (I’ve been there). Also with you on the bluntness. I wish we all could go for a coffee/booze up, as despite being tragic, ‘bullying’ skidders, there are some people of real insight and articulacy on here.

• Heart

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
It’s a sad example of how devalued the medical profession in this country is. Underpaid, overworked and undervalued- shouldn’t be at all a surprise that being influencer ends up making more sense for some.

It irks me the amount of freebies being thrown at influencers and celebs. Frankie Bridge posted some photos on her insta from Legoland who’d gifted her family a trip, guessing for one of her boy’s bdays. Surely legoland could make some other ordinary kid and their family happy instead of gifting stuff to people who are more that able to afford the trip.
Absolutely. It infuriates me the the most privileged people get the most freebies. I work in marketing, I understand how it works but ffs, balance it out a little and maybe give a few free trips to schools in disadvantaged areas?

• Heart

Aude

VIP Member
Is she being disingenuous? Obviously people would come here after that. Why draw attention to here?
My take on that is that she simply didn't want people to come here and see for themselves - as I and others did after her IG video. She no longer names Tattle.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Oh and that bloody nonsense about people having to use their real names to post online - like Guardian commenters and 99.9% of IG?
Idiot.

• Haha

Raindropsonkittens

Chatty Member
Deep research klaxon!!! I’m pretty sure Sali doesn’t just get her hair cut at Hersheson’s, she also has a light dusting of barely there extensions to bulk out her wispy locks. These whisper light extensions complement the weak dilute of botox she has done once in a blue moon & the smidge of filler she has to correct her wonky top lip (done ages ago & probably worn off). Extensions would cost a lorra lorra cash so is well worth the travel time if she has them done as a comp.

• Haha
  • Wow

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
COGNITIVE DISSONANCE 101.

"I'm better than all of you on Tattle because <insert arbitrary reason why here" She thinks she's saintly in the case of Esther Walker because she didn't rag on her on her own page. She did it in a public space where all of her thousands of followers could read it and join in the pile-on because they are so desperate to impress HRH SH (mean girl syndrome again) but because she didn't say it to her actual virtual face, sainthood is maintained. Er, isn't that what we're doing here?