Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MakkaPakka

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t see a comment section on Sali’s articles. So you can’t comment on any of her articles, but she also thinks you shouldn’t be able to go anywhere else to discuss?
They've been enabled for quite some time now. People were, well, too critical I guess? Trolls?

Reactions: 1

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I got an LVL once and hated it. It just made them stand up and look... unnatural. And the process was a total bore. Not worth it IMO

Skiddidlydaddle

Chatty Member
Let’s be honest, if your business depends on clicks then a tattle thread is more money. Caroline flack is a completely different situation as she had a defined job as a presenter. Influencers are literally making money per click and the more drama one can create, the better.

I truly believe the influencer vs tattle thing is like WWF or a modern soap opera using different media than usual. If this is the case, (which it must be - it’s entertainment and the more entertaining, the more income) she must welcome it. If not, it’s the wrong job.

Who benefits from more clicks? Sali 🤷‍♀️
I think you have a point, Enid. As otherwise why keep bringing up the threads and driving interest (where no one seems to really care apart from Sali).

glowup

What's with all these stories/posts saying Public Service Annoucement?

It seems to be her thing now for ads/not ads/gifted/presstreatments 🙄

zcfthc5

Chatty Member
Polly Vernon should have a thread of her own. Ego ego egomaniac. That article she wrote on getting skinny years ago and how we were all jealous of her. Wow.

If its true (like Sali says) that the article writers at the guardian don't get tho write the title / heading, then I have mixed feelings. (Is it impossible to write both the headline and the article? The guardian twists things just as badly as the mail does sometimes

zcfthc5

Chatty Member
Love what you said. I actually really enjoy flirting. It's fun and I get a real buzz out of it. I'm going to miss it when I get to that *shock horror* invisible stage. But I'm realising that a lot of women just ooze confidence no matter what they look like. Because they like themselves. They like how they look, how they move. And I want that for me.

So I say to you @Enid Swamp and the rest of us; Keep strutting! Who cares who does and doesn't look your way.
pls teach me how to flirt!

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
And I just checked and you can't get Simple outside the UK apparently. So double denied. I'll stick with the Squalene one then.
I'm not sure where you are, but you can get Simple in Ireland too. Only reason I know is because I was over there at my brother and SIL's in January and I remember seeing it in Boots.
I've tried to have a look at the website now, but as is not unusual with Boots website, it's refusing to play ball :rolleyes:

• Heart

Mselvista

VIP Member
Here’s a thought that was sparked by a work conversation today. Anyone here with much knowledge of GDPR rules and regulations?

Sali’s very public announcements of ‘I have their addresses’ etc in relation to certain Tattle users, would that not be quite a blatant breach of GDPR if people had for some reason given their details to her for her GTL group, website etc? Didn’t have time today to read up on it and too tired now but if she has been holding onto personal information, storing it, without permission I am pretty sure that’s on the wrong side of that law.

Did you need to give your addresses on her website for any reason?
I think India asked "do you know where they live?" and SH replied "literally, yes". I think this meant she knew where abouts people lived from FB profile or twitter location so could just been the town snd city they're in. That what I assume. But as @GTL Old-Timer said she theoretically could get info from 192 or White Pages with s subscription.

• Wow

GTL Old-Timer

VIP Member
Now that you mention it, I think it was 0.5% a derm prescribed for me. Which is crazy for a starter prescription tret. Maybe I'll revisit someday but I'm happy with my skincare routine now that it's stripped right back
Did you try applying it on top of moisturiser? That’s a tip that derms often recommend.

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
We need a new thread, I looked through three pages of the most liked posts but couldn't see any suggestions.

melfish

VIP Member
The term "expensive-smelling" makes me shudder

I've never heard of Klarna. Where is she talking about that?

Last edited:

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I dyed my lashes once and it went fine but decided not to bother again as I still wear mascara anyway. I bought under eye pads from a beauty supply store and put them under my eyes, that stopped the transfer